Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) (71781 Views)

Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by FrankValency(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2016
hm
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 6:05pm On May 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
see as e resemble gardener! my celeb-crush... why naa
dis will certainly affect his rating
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 03, 2016
Hustlerlomo:
But na clothes d guy wear na... Abi na rag he wear wey I no dey see ni.

Abeg mke una dey try mind una own bizness.
how you are dressed will determine how people will address you. It doesn't have to be expensive or flashy, but it should be appropriate for the occasion.
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2016
That one wey wear yellow fa?
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 6:09pm On May 03, 2016
Him dressing cool na

He wan show pple say he no be white face, brown body like some people

Berra still, the jean na dirty jean.....I get the type

40 days and counting.............d jean dey stand gidigba!
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2016
Equalizer:
Probably he washed and starched all his clothes and rain messed him up thereby leaving him with only that jean that he was too lazy to wash..

Lol
Badu boi grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2016
encryptjay:
That one wey wear yellow fa?
With two worn pair of slippers....any way that's her funeral cool
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by lzar: 6:15pm On May 03, 2016
Im mind tell am say e be fine boy, say anything e wear go make sense. but e no know say de assumption go backfire
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2016
d guy f*up big tym like say na hin back yard b d venue..
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by back2sender: 6:24pm On May 03, 2016
Nixiepie:
Chai... Truly his dressing is off point cry
So you want him to go and collect Clothes on credit? Because make he begin live a false life abi? Una no see wetin false life do tee blizz!! If he like make he wear pant, clothe naa clothe

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by BlackHummer(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2016
I am a bit confused here. Who dressed better, Ramsey or the Lady in yellow? Smh
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by makaveli902: 6:30pm On May 03, 2016
babs01:
Cameroonians know fashion?

Na because you neva go there before na....
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by khadijah12(f): 6:30pm On May 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nawooooo shocked shocked...... If na Drake dress like dis, dem go hail am....
Some people go even start to dress like dat....

#SMH

*sips zobo*

You're right. Like when pharell wore shorts to a red carpet event and Nigerian men copied him. Including Jim iyke

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by nifton(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Nawooooo shocked shocked...... If na Drake dress like dis, dem go hail am....
Some people go even start to dress like dat....

#SMH

*sips zobo*
I dont usually quote female monikers,but I must tell you that ur remarks and meme's in most threads I ve seen are always on point.
Ur signature sums it all.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by epospiky(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2016
for all I know, he can wear whatever he wants to wherever he wants.
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by 1metre: 6:38pm On May 03, 2016
His dressing is so cute, na only village people go see am as not making sense... shocked
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by litetias(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2016
Its normal to dress casual for film festivals but in Africa things are done upside down.

They should go check out how celebs dressed for the last Cannes Film Festival and also the Sundance Film Festival.

Uninformed baboons
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 6:47pm On May 03, 2016
nikkypearl:
see as e resemble gardener! my celeb-crush... why naa

And u resemble ekaete!!!
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 6:53pm On May 03, 2016
GodblessNig247:

And u resemble ekaete!!!
who b ekaette yo boo/yo mentor/maid
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by macaranta(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2016
it's the lady on yellow gown we should be focusing on...#fallenheroes
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by vincent561(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2016
At least he still looks better than the lady on a yellow gown
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by megareal: 7:00pm On May 03, 2016
Make dem free d guy joor. Sometimes, pesin head no just dey to dress evn with a house full of clothes.
Btw, Ramsey Noah is THAT handsome to the Op? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:01pm On May 03, 2016
See as he look like driver wey come drop him Oga for the event
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:03pm On May 03, 2016
nifton:

I dont usually quote female monikers,but I must tell you that ur remarks and meme's in most threads I ve seen are always on point.
Ur signature sums it all.
toasting wan start grin grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2016
That's his #GidiBlues. What's yours? I have seen one famous Hollywood star wearing T-Shirt and shorts to a premiere at TIFF.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxjcB84uOYU
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 7:11pm On May 03, 2016
Atleast he is looking simple, no their business.
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by nifton(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2016
IYANGBALI:
toasting wan start grin grin
Dont get it twisted bro.
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by hornyman(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
some fans know get joy...grin

Fans dey para self. U don't wanna see the rage of fans. Most even take things to d extreme, while other take things personal self
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Anis1987: 7:17pm On May 03, 2016
Can u welcome me
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 03, 2016
Too casual like a beach wear.
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2016
Ekaka1:

With two worn pair of slippers....any way that's her funeral cool
Kikikiki grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah's Dress To CAMIFF In Cameroon (Photos) by Oghumu1(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2016
maybe he's broke.. A 5 year old boy won't allow his mum dress him this way not to talk of a grown man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Laura Ikeji: "US Hospitals Will Be Missing Nigerian Pregnant Women Right Now" / E-Money Leaves Police Custody After Six-Hour Interrogation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.