Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Are You In For Saturday's, May 7 World Naked Gardening Day? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You In For Saturday's, May 7 World Naked Gardening Day? (574 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding Is This Saturday / David Nwajei (Davosky) Set To Be Buried On Saturday In Benin / Tonto Dikeh Never Went To Embassy Naked, She Was Arrested With A Bottle Of Vodka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In For Saturday's, May 7 World Naked Gardening Day? by AmyDamsel: 1:16pm On May 03, 2016
Via http://todayvibes.com/world-naked-gardening-day-celebrating-nudism-nature-takes-place-saturday/
Are you aware of the much anticipated and trending Topic of the week "WORLD NAKED GARDENING DAY"2016? Well its happening again and a bit about the day is that its a day celebrated every year where Nudism and Nature are observed.

On this day many individuals around the world would do most of there bidding's Naked. Like seriously Naked and the picture on this poct is just a sample of how Naked participant go on that day. Hmm this is really tempting but can this tread take its full effect In Nigeria and Africa at Large?

While reading about the World Naked Gardening Day via http://www.todayvibes.com/world-naked-gardening-day-celebrating-nudism-nature-takes-place-saturday/ , there was also laid down principles as to how participant on that day should behave.

Finally my question is that should such act "World Naked Gardening Day"Aimed at promoting Nudity/Nudism be appreciated and Celebrated in Nigeria? Type Yes or No and comment why Ladies, Gentlemen and Nairalanders

Via >>> http://www.todayvibes.com/world-naked-gardening-day-celebrating-nudism-nature-takes-place-saturday/

Re: Are You In For Saturday's, May 7 World Naked Gardening Day? by doyinisaac(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2016
NONSENSE...
Re: Are You In For Saturday's, May 7 World Naked Gardening Day? by akoladejesu(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2016
Will they celebrate it in Nigeria too. Make I sharperly go get my c**dom.
Re: Are You In For Saturday's, May 7 World Naked Gardening Day? by donbenedict(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2016
Nigerians are ashamed of their bodies
Re: Are You In For Saturday's, May 7 World Naked Gardening Day? by titosantana(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2016
I dey enjoy Oyinbo madness sha

(1) (Reply)

Baby Ja Lo Eleko! Win A #360date With The Eleko Crooner Mayorkun / Actress Racheal Okonkwo Poses With Fruits In Stunning Photos / I Am Confused About Apc’s ‘change’ – 9ice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.