Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Lost My Car At A Bank Carpark - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lost My Car At A Bank Carpark (800 Views)

Men Who Photocopied Naira Notes In Rivers State Arrested In A Bank / Man Stealing A Car At A Lagos Night Club Caught In The Act / Governor Dickson's Special Adviser Who Robbed A Bank Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost My Car At A Bank Carpark by Boblee: 3:35pm On May 03, 2016
Please house I really need your advice.
They just stole my car (Toyota Camry 1998Model) outside first bank in Aba, Abia state. About 45 minutes ago
What do I do now please
Re: Lost My Car At A Bank Carpark by thorpido(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2016
Get to the police station and make a report.
Post pictures if you have any with plate no and chassis no all over the internet.
Re: Lost My Car At A Bank Carpark by Khd95(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2016
In every bank's premises,u see this stupid "cars are parked at owner-s risk"..damn am i not doin business with themwhy should i bear the risk of car theft,when iam in their dormain?sad

op,pls arrest the lazy ass security man that directed uu to park ur car where ever u did.

Aba thosad
Re: Lost My Car At A Bank Carpark by Boblee: 3:47pm On May 03, 2016
Yes am at police station now, the communications department and they have sent radio message of the chassis number and the registration number too to all check points.

Plate number: FKJ883CE Lagos

@OAM4J please help out in putting thread at front page please.
Re: Lost My Car At A Bank Carpark by antispexish(m): 4:40pm On May 03, 2016
Boblee:
Yes am at police station now, the communications department and they have sent radio message of the chassis number and the registration number too to all check points.

@OAM4J please help out in putting thread at front page please.
does the bank have ccTV cameras

1 Like

Re: Lost My Car At A Bank Carpark by akinloluwao: 4:41pm On May 03, 2016
post the pictures, plate number, chasis number, engine number, everything on the internet asap, facebook, nairaland, bbm, instagram, all social media,
Re: Lost My Car At A Bank Carpark by Boblee: 5:13pm On May 03, 2016
antispexish:

does the bank have ccTV cameras

The bank doesn't have CCTV

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Sentenced To 18 Years, Shot His Nigerian Friend Dead In London / He Lured Me With N1m - Hairstylist Nabbed With Cocaine Inside Her Bra / Would I Be In Trouble If I Had Killed Him???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.