Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,957 members, 7,841,684 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Did You Get A Call From This Number? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Did You Get A Call From This Number? (818 Views)

Please Don't Do Any Business With This Number,he's A Scammer / Pls All Should Be Careful With This Number (419) / Beware Of This Number! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Get A Call From This Number? by CodeHouse: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Guys Im not sure if this is the right section to post this... Ive been getting calls from this person 09039189621, he speaks Hausa and little bit of English.

We are yet to have any meaningful conversation, even when I asked who he was and what he wanted. Now, he just called again to ask me where I got the number he called me on.

I searched for his name through True Caller and my search returned "Jingo D Daji"

Any info will be appreciated
Re: Did You Get A Call From This Number? by Knownpal(m): 1:37am On Aug 16, 2016
CodeHouse:
Guys Im not sure if this is the right section to post this... Ive been getting calls from this person 09039189621, he speaks Hausa and little bit of English.

We are yet to have any meaningful conversation, even when I asked who he was and what he wanted. Now, he just called again to ask me where I got the number he called me on.

I searched for his name through True Caller and my search returned "Jingo D Daji"

Any info will be appreciated

Good day,
I don't know how they mis-dial people's number (there should be more to that), but I've received couples of calls from these kind of people. I remembered, sometimes ago, on one particular number, I did everything legally to get a recharge card to call the number after seeing the missed call, just to be amuse by a Hausa voice. Ignoring the call will do.

1 Like

Re: Did You Get A Call From This Number? by CodeHouse: 5:49am On Aug 16, 2016
Knownpal:

Good day,
I don't know how they mis-dial people's number (there should be more to that), but I've received couples of calls from these kind of people. I remembered, sometimes ago, on one particular number, I did everything legally to get a recharge card to call the number after seeing the missed call, just to be amuse by a Hausa voice. Ignoring the call will do.

Thought so too.. Thanks anyways

(1) (Reply)

Girl Murders Mom's Lover While He Was Beating Her Mother, Stabs Him With A Knife / Many Injured As Gangs Clash In Mushin / Lady Beaten & Injured For Breaking A Man’s Head During A Football Match (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.