Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Poultry Care And Feed Formulation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Care And Feed Formulation (1501 Views)

Broiler, Breeder Feed Formulation / My Poultry Feed Formulation Experiment On Broilers. / Poultry Feed Formulation Techniques. 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Care And Feed Formulation by jay7(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2016
Poultry is indeed a lucrative business if you know the does and don't of the business let me start by saying poultry business is not as risky as people think, most people you come across online giving advice and discouraging people might not be into poultry production some are giving the advice based on what they get online or what they were been told by a friend who has not raised a single chicken before, i stand to be corrected but what i know is that if you take your bio-security measures and vaccinations very strictly then you are good to go. Though poultry business has it own challenges just like every other business such challenges may include getting good day old or point of lay birds from a reputable farm, brooding techniques, vaccination program, diseases and so on, one of the most common disease in poultry is coccidiosis and As for coccidiosis treatment i can recommend (Pantacox) it good and very ok, there are other drugs for treating coccidiosis and some other diseases your Vet will put you through on that.
If you are interested in getting a business plan and also compounding your layers and broilers feed yourself you can contact me on facebook by searching for (Olusunle Juwon) you can also get my mobile number from my facebook page, you can also send me an email on Juwonolusunle@gmail.com.
Before you start tagging me a scammer i am a graduate of Animal Production and i did my final year project compounding my broiler feed myself and the end result at 8 weeks was amazing.
Re: Poultry Care And Feed Formulation by jay7(m): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Free Layers formula for today (Laying Mash) by Olusunle Juwon.

Maize=59kg,

Soybean meal=20kg,

GNC=6Kg,

Rice Bran=4kg

Bone meal=5kg,

Limestone=5kg,

Methionine=0.20kg,

Lysine=0.20kg,

Vit/Min Premix=0.20kg,

Salt=0.20kg

Toxic Binder=0.10kg

Layers mix=0.10

Total=100kg

Total cost for 100kg= 10, 954 "which is four bags of 25kg feeds" therefore 25kg bag cost 2,820 with the above formula. And if you buy your feed ingredients at a feed mill that sell in bulk it will be cheaper it will cost around 2,700 or 2,650 per 25kg bag.

Note: you may choose to add other additives for a better result if you want (like coccidiostat and other drug feed additives) but most people use drugs instead of feed additives

Price of ingredients as at of today 4th-December-2017

Price in Naira.

Maize=95 per kg,

Soybean meal=140 per kg,

GNC=120 per kg,

Rice Bran=45 per kg,

Bone meal=75 per kg,

Limestone=75 per kg,

Methionine=2,500 per kg,

Lysine=1,000 per kg,

Vit/Min Premix=1,500 per kg,

Salt=120 per kg,

Additives

Toxic binder=1,000 per kg

Layers premix=1,000 per Kg

You can reach out to me through call or whatsapp on 08069577231. Please if you want a special formula aside the ones I will be dropping here then you will need to pay for that one, If you find the formula useful and you want to show appreciation you can also contact me through call or Whatsapp with 08069577231. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nut,bitter kola,ginger , kola nut and garri for sale / How Cow Fattening Can Make You Rich / Looking For Farm Land In Ogun State, Preferably Close To A Motorable Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.