Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! (3465 Views)

Felabration Day 2: Femi Kuti, Lynxx, Jjc, Lord Of Ajasa, Harrysong, Omobaba... / Pix's Of Omobaba, Pa James, Durella, Lord Of Ajasa, Others At Cha-cha 9ja Event / Basket Mouth’s Lord Of The Ribs… In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2006
mukina2:

aww my king lets go to your favourite restaurant you're the celebrant kiss kiss kiss kiss undecided

Very well, then.

Shall we go to the same place where we met, several moons ago; the place where your hair shimmered like a living sea of bronze under the candle lights. . . where the red orchestra played soulful music to our delight? Shall we go to the place where I first knew the pleasures of your velvety voice; the taste of your mirth - the food of the gods? Shall we go to that special place where all is under the bright night sky, the stars shining in a benevolent celestial symphony?

Shall we go to the mount of mars, my special one?
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2006
Genial:

Very well, then.

Shall we go to the same place where we met, several moons ago; the place where your hair shimmered like a living sea of bronze under the candle lights. . .

where the red orchestra played soulful music to our delight? Shall we go to the place where I first knew the pleasures of your velvety voice; the taste of your mirth - the

food of the gods? Shall we go to that special place where all is under the bright night sky, the stars shining in a benevolent celestial symphony?

Shall we go to the mount of mars, my special one?

am i not the luckiest gurl alive?
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2006
Hehehe. . .
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2006
yes your majesty lets go there kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Odeku(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2006
GET A ROOM people, damn all this romancing the stone, lol
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2006
mukina2:

yes your majesty lets go there kiss kiss

smiley smiley smiley

Odeku:

GET A ROOM people, damn all this romancing the stone, lol

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2006
@odeku tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by nilla(f): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2006
party don finish
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2006
no no no no no no no no

the party goes on for a month its a royal celebration wink
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2006
hehehe,  Princess!

I'm a bit bored today - can you believe it?

Why don't we go for a jaunt about town?

*you're not on hotmail?*
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by nilla(f): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2006
mukina2:

no no no no no no no no

the party goes on for a month its a royal celebration wink

lol
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2006
lets go there my king am a bit bored too . . .
hope you didnt drink too much

my msn is gettin on my nerves it refused to sign me in angry
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2006
No, Princess.

I don't drink - surely, you haven't forgotten that?

But then, drinking of your love and beauty was enough to make me drunk.

I am permitted to be drunk - in that sense, and no other.

*Arsenal 1 Newcastle 1 *
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2006
. . .silly me . . i forgot . . . . .

am now online msn cheesy

we shall win kiss
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2006
Hmm. . . can't see you. . .
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2006
can you send me a wink . . . .or a nudge grin
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by dominobaby(f): 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2006
Oh my!

Would ma apologies be accepted?

Happy belated buffday bruva. Come to think of it, i just asked after you some days back!

Where are you guys at?
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2006
apology not accepted
especially for the roayl sister angry angry angry

well dear since u r an angel . . . accepted grin cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2006
My dear, lovely sis. . .

Well, what can I do? I accept your apology, but I sure missed you. . . not just yesterday.

How have you been?
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by dominobaby(f): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2006
*heaves a huge sigh of relief. . . .Phew!*

thank you !

Well bruva, i surely have missed you, its been ages! I'm fine and doing great!
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2006
Good to hear that. Your program's working out fine as well?

If so, doxologyy. LOLLLLLL.
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by iice(f): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2006
Belated Happy Birthday
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2006
iice:

Belated Happy Birthday

Thanks, iice. Glad to see you succeeded in giving a lipsrsealed! wink
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by iice(f): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2006
Genial:

Thanks, iice. Glad to see you succeeded in giving a lipsrsealed! wink

Whatttttt??!?!?!?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked shocked lmao refering to ma pic are ye? Ok i made exceptions for birthdays. Hope you had a wonderful time.
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2006
You got that right - I was referring to your profile. What did you think I was talking about, huh? smiley

I did have great time, thank you. How are you doing?
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by iice(f): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2006
At first i was like hmm what is he talking about? do i have beef wit him? and then it hit me, duhhh my profile lol. Been too long away frm this place, i don't remember certain things lol.
Oh cool we all should have a great time on our birthdays lol, so where's ma cake? tongue Am good, just got back home. And yourself?
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by Genial(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2006
iice:

At first i was like hmm what is he talking about? do i have beef wit him? and then it hit me, duhhh my profile lol. Been too long away frm this place, i don't remember certain things lol.

LOL. I can imagine the thoughts running through your mind. Hehehe. . .

iice:

Oh cool we all should have a great time on our birthdays lol, so where's ma cake? tongue Am good, just got back home. And yourself?

The cake is on page 1. You're welcome to help yourself as much as you like - no danger of it running out! I'm just back home too. I'll just start up some work and see how much I can get done. Glad to have you around.
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by iice(f): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2006
Ooooohhhhh yummy lol. Yeah am not gonna stay so long, need to sleep lol. But tnx and i'll see ya around.
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by tenik: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2006
oh mine! happy belated birthday! really sorry it came late, just saw the topic.
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by mukina2: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2006
you came late angry
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by tenik: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2006
genial, wat a nice nick
kool, nice, frendly, jovial, inspiring,
thoughtful dats his person,
hmmmm, can go on and on,
its been really nice having u as my friend,
and even nicer to know how natural ur personality is.
Thanks for ur advice, thoughtfulness and friendship
well, dats a brief appreciation from me to you
Happy belated birthday to my well known stranger  cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday King Genial Lord Of Words! by tenik: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2006
mukina2:

you came late angry
yeah sup gurl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop Your Contact Details If You Work In The Events Industry / Event Centers And Rentals, This Is For You / Lighthouse International School Dinner Night (class Of 2013/2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.