Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Opportunity For Contractors... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opportunity For Contractors... (1493 Views)

Bpp Online Registration And Renewal Of Expired IRR Certificate For Contractors / RE: Opportunity For Contractors / Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity For Contractors... by Clairette(f): 5:30pm On May 03, 2016
For the sake of those who grossly misunderstood my post; In clearer terms, I meant that our company is willing to allow interested contractors use our documents and bid for jobs (contracts). This is because we have as required by Bureau of Public Procurement: Pencom cert, ITF cert, NSITF cert, Tax clearance cert, technical know-how, among others. 'Government pikin or those that know the who-n-who in government that can give them contracts, but do not have a coy or required docs.. contact bizlanetoday@gmail.com
Please note, we will not ask you to pay any money, we can package our coy profile n send to you free of charge

We understand that the business/contracts world requires enormous pushing and follow-ups. We also understand that there are quite a few persons who have both the energy and 'long legs' to secure contracts at various organisations including government's.
It is on this note that our company presents this opportunity to individuals who have got the links to secure job contracts. Our company is fully registered and has obtained genuinely, all the requirements one could think of when tendering for jobs...
If you're interested, kindly drop your details at bizlanetoday@gmail.com
You can as well drop your contact info on this thread n the owner of the company will contact you directly.
Please note that you'll not be asked to pay any money whatsoever. Our only benefit will be a little percentage we'll agree to after you execute the job.
Feel free to ask questions here or privately thru the email or more privately when you're contacted by the owner...you can equally ask for a meeting.
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by temitopeking(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2016
micholatop@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by Clairette(f): 5:58pm On May 03, 2016
temitopeking:
micholatop@gmail.com

Thanks for your interest. You'll be contacted soonest
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by 5tss(f): 6:31pm On May 03, 2016
tmmpearls@gmail.con
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by Clairette(f): 6:50pm On May 03, 2016
5tss:
tmmpearls@gmail.con

You'll receive email shortly
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by 5tss(f): 6:52pm On May 03, 2016
Clairette:

You'll receive email shortly
Alrite
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by Ademat7(m): 7:01pm On May 03, 2016
Yes we know there is challenge of quality building materials and that's what my firm does,from supply of blocks,interlocking stone,cement et al we mould onsite for estates and reputable Engineers.

Adematinfo@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by otosa(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
laggive@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by ijames: 7:41pm On May 03, 2016
Eiyerejames@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by ladkud(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2016
babatunde186@gmail.com 08060221449
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by Wonder1844(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2016
ogbuike.shedrack@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by Hamzatfresh: 8:56pm On May 03, 2016
Suleimanhamzat23@yahoo.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by hawlahethan(m): 9:10pm On May 03, 2016
hawlahethan@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by Phestosuah(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2016
Deployment of smart and educated cleaners to corporate offices.
Newly built buildings cleaning.
Major cleaning services.

fhpcleaningservices@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by CHEUARIN: 9:45pm On May 03, 2016
arinzepatrick@yahoo.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by Bigmind(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2016
Kk
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by chibuking1(m): 9:59pm On May 03, 2016
Sales of generator spare and servicing. C.obioha@yahoo.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by Analee(f): 10:08pm On May 03, 2016
Pls is d contract job only 4 engineers?cos am also interestd.nwiyordeegrace@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by engrgordon(m): 11:36pm On May 03, 2016
gordonglobalserv@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by bluebella(m): 11:58pm On May 03, 2016
Okpakoandrew@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by ciskenn(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2016
Our company supplies Laboratory Chemicals, Reagents, Apparatus for hospitals, tertiary institutions, Research labs,Secondary schools.
You can WhatsApp/Call: 08032774091
email: cardinalscientificng@gmail.com
CC: enyeribekennedy@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by cyntobless(f): 6:48am On May 04, 2016
cyntobless@gmail.com. we are interior decorator.
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by millhouse: 4:40pm On May 05, 2016
And what are the terms, cause monies will definitely be paid into d company account. Not a situation when payments are made some people go Wan turn ghost
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by DEUNSTOPPABLE(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2016
Please send mail to me at : lordsmogul4buz@yahoo.com

Thanks

Clairette:

For the sake of those who grossly misunderstood my post; In clearer terms, I meant that our company is willing to allow interested contractors use our documents and bid for jobs (contracts). This is because we have as required by Bureau of Public Procurement: Pencom cert, ITF cert, NSITF cert, Tax clearance cert, technical know-how, among others. 'Government pikin or those that know the who-n-who in government that can give them contracts, but do not have a coy or required docs.. contact bizlanetoday@gmail.com
Please note, we will not ask you to pay any money, we can package our coy profile n send to you free of charge

We understand that the business/contracts world requires enormous pushing and follow-ups. We also understand that there are quite a few persons who have both the energy and 'long legs' to secure contracts at various organisations including government's.
It is on this note that our company presents this opportunity to individuals who have got the links to secure job contracts. Our company is fully registered and has obtained genuinely, all the requirements one could think of when tendering for jobs...
If you're interested, kindly drop your details at bizlanetoday@gmail.com
You can as well drop your contact info on this thread n the owner of the company will contact you directly.
Please note that you'll not be asked to pay any money whatsoever. Our only benefit will be a little percentage we'll agree to after you execute the job.
Feel free to ask questions here or privately thru the email or more privately when you're contacted by the owner...you can equally ask for a meeting.
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by Clairette(f): 7:18am On May 06, 2016
millhouse:
And what are the terms, cause monies will definitely be paid into d company account. Not a situation when payments are made some people go Wan turn ghost

You're quite right on that. Before now, I have personally used or request for other people's company in this regard. I quite understand your point, but fortunately I've never fallen for greedy folks (I'm not greedy myself n I'm not dubious).
Now, terms of payment will not be verbal but a written agreement or understanding of both parties. Our company won't even mind allowing our client to provide another account for payment(if possible. Although I don't think it's possible, unless on extremely rare cases).
So, relax your mind n think business. When that time comes, you'll sit over a meeting one-on-one with the owner of the coy. Note: further questions will be entertained. Thanks
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Care.ukap@gmail.com
Re: Opportunity For Contractors... by anihllr(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2016
anihllr@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hire Professional Drivers In Abuja / Loans Available For Lagos And Ogun State Residents With Collateral / What Buisness Can 50,000 Do And Can Make Atleast 3,000 Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.