Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Glo Crappy Customer Care - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Glo Crappy Customer Care (514 Views)

Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service / Imessengers Nairaland Customer Care Page / CUSTOMER CARE: Nairaomm - Buy/sell Perfectmoney, Paypal, Bitcoins, Payoner, NT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Crappy Customer Care by modele2: 6:23pm On May 03, 2016
You know when you just had a conversation and you feel suddenly depressed and upset. That's just how I feel right now.
I bought a gloline because I had to work in a location where unfortunately only their network works. Loaded 500 nairn credit and it vanished. Well I didn't need the phone till the next week. observed I didn't cancel the data subscription. So I traced one of the texts on how to stop it. Text 'Cancel' to 127. I did that. Then loaded 500 bucks it vanished again. I called the customer care.

I have never heard such a rude, nasty individual on customer care. I didn't get her name unfortunately. That I should have sent cancel all in caps. But that was not what the message said and I tried to give the feed back and....'is there anything else....very rude. Raises her froggy voice at me. Cuts me mid sentence as if is am a fool and not even a single apology. I tot MTN had issues but I have never experienced this kind of outright rudeness . Are they being owes salaries or something....well its their luck that they are the only network here I would have thrown away the sim. Foolish staff spoiling people's business. Yet at the month end they want salary.

1 Like

Re: Glo Crappy Customer Care by Luizkid(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2016
i understand how u feel bro, but most times these CCrs ar not entirely to blame, there's an average tym for each call and if u spent above dat tym u'll be seen as too slow for d job so d pressure sets in and dats wat u get... not defending d agent though

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Residual Income Opportunity / Pls I Need Your Good Advice / Banks Are Now Stealing People's Money Even Without Making A Transaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.