Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. (1008 Views)

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / "I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money" - Man Tells Lagos Court / My Life Would Have Been Regrettable If I Didnt Marry My Wife --tejubabyface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by jeffp: 7:56pm On May 03, 2016
If you had a younger brother that did the below to you. What will u do.

The first time he stole ur atm from ur house and withdraw 19k cash
Second time u gave him 40k to keep.. He returned a phone u sold 4 him 7 months before den. And he removed d money from ur 40k u gave him to keep and gave you the balance .. Just because u and him had a small quarrel

Thirdly after 6 months... He got him self in some shit In school and u bailed him with ur 50k and ur mum 30k was also used to calm d matter... And he promised to pay back bt he refused and took the matter for granted.

: Den lastly.. U ask him to collect money from someone for u... He collects 230k from d guy... U asked him to keep 10k for himself. After two weeks of the 230k in his possession.. U ask him to send u 220k.. He tells u police arrested him 3days b4 Dat day and he used d money to bail himself
U get angry and he sends u just 150k and stops picking ur call

[5/3, 7:26 PM] sunflag1: U even send him SMS Dat u don't have money to buy food 4 ur baby... He ignores u
[5/3, 7:27 PM] sunflag1: Then after 1 month.. He calls u and tells u Dat he has some documents in your house he left last year and he needs then 4 clearance
That u should pls send them through Bob izua Park to his school
Will u send him d document or ask him to send u d money he is owing u b4 u send it.

Pls comment... Because I am still unhappy about this
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by Khd95(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2016
Scan d documents nd send it to his email nd never,i repeat in mourinho's NEVER ever involve him in ur money issues againgrin

thank me laterwink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by duperola(f): 8:04pm On May 03, 2016
I would suggest u send him d document but don't ever play wt him wt ur money.keep away ur atm cards&cash whenever he is around.the only way to help a thief is never tempt him.I had a brother like dt,until he changed,even my mum never sent him to atm let alone keeping money wt him.
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by crackhaus: 8:04pm On May 03, 2016
And you say this guy is your younger brother? Wow!

Has he been blended into one fraternity or something, cos he doesn't have an iota of respect for you, it seems...

Tell him to come get the document himself if it's that important to him.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by ivyT(f): 12:20am On May 04, 2016
crackhaus:
And you say this guy is your younger brother? Wow!

Has he been blended into one fraternity or something, cos he doesn't have an iota of respect for you, it seems...

Tell him to come get the document himself if it's that important to him.

Gbam!
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by ifyalways(f): 6:33am On May 04, 2016
I never give up on family but in this case, it's time to apply tough love. Cut him off from money transactions, give him only what he's due you can afford.

As per documents, yes, I will send it to him, i'd advise you do same. You don't win evil by becoming evil, overcome him with love.

Have you ever sat down with him to talk? Ask him what he does with money, try to help him? He could be in done shyte and need help to get out of it.
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by Acidosis(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2016
I'll take him to a clinician to ascertain his genotype.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 04, 2016
Nothing. I would slap myself if after all this I asked him to collect money for me.
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by marbee(f): 4:59pm On May 04, 2016
I will not trust him with my money again, he is very smart when it comes to exhorting money from you,advise him to put his skills to use outside and not to practice it with you.
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by frozenSun(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2016
Whats the difference between the younger brother and a heartless thief ??

na to carry gun remain and with the way the economy is, you better watch him or your house will be the first he will visit.
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by crackhaus: 6:32pm On May 04, 2016
ivyT:

Gbam!
Wow, you're pretty.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by nnamdibig(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2016
Your brother is an over grown baby that can manage himself financially. The best thing to do is to never involve him in anything you do again with money. He is heartless, he is very unreasonable and he is lazy. Just pray he won't start doing it outside(you know what I mean).
Re: What Will You Do If I Am In You Shoes. by ivyT(f): 10:44pm On May 04, 2016
crackhaus:
Wow, you're pretty.
na God o cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Important Of Sexsex For Couples / Help To Wish My Lovely Boy Happy Birthday Day. / We Always Hear The Rules From The Female's Side,now Is The Males Turn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.