Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

SALES PEOPLE Let's Meet Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SALES PEOPLE Let's Meet Here (529 Views)

Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Learn Sales: Group For Sales people And Budding Entrepreuners / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SALES PEOPLE Let's Meet Here by Hightea(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2016
Hello, I don't know if this thread has been created before but, I am a young business man passionate about sales, I used to sell nutritional products, before I started selling loans for banks, then I resigned and now I sell my books for schools and my sales training programme for organization... Let's meet here to discuss how you get your prospects, follow up your prospect, use the phone to get appointments and close deals... This thread will help a lot of sales people on target, commission and others... You can add me up on 2BA5FFAD or 08036627658 (whatsapp) .. But in the mean time let's chat... Why do so many people hate sales and its the heartbeat of every organization... What's has your experience been?
Re: SALES PEOPLE Let's Meet Here by Pamelayoung: 9:07pm On May 03, 2016
I'm a rep wit a pharmaceutical coy, d challenge is that customers owe alot others are chronic debtors.
Re: SALES PEOPLE Let's Meet Here by Hightea(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2016
Wow!!!! how do you recover your debt then? And mitigate against future debt?
Re: SALES PEOPLE Let's Meet Here by Bigmind(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
This is a nice thread. I trust it will be helpful to sales persons. Big ups for creating it. I'll add u up on whatsapp so that we can discuss issues of common interests.
Re: SALES PEOPLE Let's Meet Here by Hightea(m): 6:06am On May 04, 2016
@Bigmind.. Looking forward
Re: SALES PEOPLE Let's Meet Here by nmreports: 10:31am On May 06, 2016
I am wondering why this thread has attracted so little response.
Though I am not a sales person, I believe every activity in life is all about sales.

Getting jobs done, getting successful at interviews, cold calls, even toasting that gf of yours, bargaining your salary, negotiating an agreement and taking up a house for rent.

Let this threads comment keep rolling.
Re: SALES PEOPLE Let's Meet Here by Hightea(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2016
Bigmind:
This is a nice thread. I trust it will be helpful to sales persons. Big ups for creating it. I'll add u up on whatsapp so that we can discuss issues of common interests.

Yeah it will, I am just passionate about sales... It makes me tick
Re: SALES PEOPLE Let's Meet Here by Hightea(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2016
nmreports:
I am wondering why this thread has attracted so little response.
Though I am not a sales person, I believe every activity in life is all about sales.

Getting jobs done, getting successful at interviews, cold calls, even toasting that gf of yours, bargaining your salary, negotiating an agreement and taking up a house for rent.

Let this threads comment keep rolling.

That's the spirit my friend.....
Re: SALES PEOPLE Let's Meet Here by Ejiogbe(m): 4:46am On May 07, 2016
Good thread! Thanks for your idea.One thing I have noticed with sales jobs is that they are never saturated. Sales jobs are always available for ever. All businesses need result oriented sales persons. You can even be an independent sales. Person canvassing for many companies. But many people, especially the jobless do not like sales jobs because of ignorance, laziness, and unwillingness to learn. Unfortunately, those who are not willing to learn have failed to realise that all human beings are learners and SALES PERSONS till we die. ONLY THE DEAD DO NOT LEARN.

Thanks again for the opportunity thrown open for nairalanders and humanity to learn again. www.entrepreneurialjunctionjunction..com
Re: SALES PEOPLE Let's Meet Here by Hightea(m): 6:46am On May 07, 2016
Ejiogbe:
Good thread! Thanks for your idea.One thing I have noticed with sales jobs is that they are never saturated. Sales jobs are always available for ever. All businesses need result oriented sales persons. You can even be an independent sales. Person canvassing for many companies. But many people, especially the jobless do not like sales jobs because of ignorance, laziness, and unwillingness to learn. Unfortunately, those who are not willing to learn have failed to realise that all human beings are learners and SALES PERSONS till we die. ONLY THE DEAD DO NOT LEARN.

Thanks again for the opportunity thrown open for nairalanders and humanity to learn again. www.entrepreneurialjunctionjunction..com

Hmm that's true, I also believe that most people haven't been trained that is why they afraid of sales.... I used to be afraid of sales untill I got trained......... Training is key..

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Business Am Talking About / Turning Your Idea To Business Starts Here / we need HILUX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.