₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,036,674 members, 4,361,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 July 2018 at 09:25 PM

Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. (18382 Views)

My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court / Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? / I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by daddytime: 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lifeee...and i'm here trusting God for a child..it is well.

Congrats sis..
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Berbierklaus(f): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
daddytime:
Lifeee...and i'm here trusting God for a child..it is well.

Congrats sis..
Your time will come Sir,everything in this world has its own time,and when your time comes you will look back at this post and laugh,keep your hopes alive,keep trying,don't give up,na you go laugh last kiss
Regards to madam smiley

4 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by daddytime: 2:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Your time will come Sir,everything in this world has its own time,and when your time comes you will look back at this post and laugh,keep your hopes alive,keep trying,don't give up,na you go laugh last kiss
Regards to madam smiley

Thanks sis..
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Nagisa: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
That which u seek, u will find. He will bless u with your own kids, Amen#Remeber that he never fails#God#
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Tinkybabe(f): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Hi Godzchild

How are you and your lil prince? A Happy belated birthday to him. Hope he had a nice one
I hope both of you are fairing well. Just thought of you guys and thought I should say hi.

Take care and God bless smiley

PS I sent you a PM, kindly respond to it and please mention me on this thread when you do.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tinkybabe:
Hi Godzchild

How are you and your lil prince? A Happy belated birthday to him. Hope he had a nice one
I hope both of you are fairing well. Just thought of you guys and thought I should say hi.

Take care and God bless smiley

PS I sent you a PM, kindly respond to it and please mention me on this thread when you do.

Thank you.

Thank you @Tinkybabe for reaching out to our boy on his B-Day. May Almighty God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by keepingmum: 9:02pm On Jun 23
Godzchild send me a msg pls
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by keepingmum: 9:02pm On Jun 23
Godzchild send me a msg please

(0) (1) (2) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers / Married But Fond Of Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.