Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,897 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. (30988 Views)

My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court / Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? / I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by daddytime(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lifeee...and i'm here trusting God for a child..it is well.

Congrats sis..

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Berbierklaus(f): 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
daddytime:
Lifeee...and i'm here trusting God for a child..it is well.

Congrats sis..
Your time will come Sir,everything in this world has its own time,and when your time comes you will look back at this post and laugh,keep your hopes alive,keep trying,don't give up,na you go laugh last kiss
Regards to madam smiley

8 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by daddytime(m): 2:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Your time will come Sir,everything in this world has its own time,and when your time comes you will look back at this post and laugh,keep your hopes alive,keep trying,don't give up,na you go laugh last kiss
Regards to madam smiley

Thanks sis..
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Nagisa: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
That which u seek, u will find. He will bless u with your own kids, Amen#Remeber that he never fails#God#
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Tinkybabe(f): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Hi Godzchild

How are you and your lil prince? A Happy belated birthday to him. Hope he had a nice one
I hope both of you are fairing well. Just thought of you guys and thought I should say hi.

Take care and God bless smiley

PS I sent you a PM, kindly respond to it and please mention me on this thread when you do.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tinkybabe:
Hi Godzchild

How are you and your lil prince? A Happy belated birthday to him. Hope he had a nice one
I hope both of you are fairing well. Just thought of you guys and thought I should say hi.

Take care and God bless smiley

PS I sent you a PM, kindly respond to it and please mention me on this thread when you do.

Thank you.

Thank you @Tinkybabe for reaching out to our boy on his B-Day. May Almighty God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by keepingmum: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Godzchild send me a msg pls
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by keepingmum: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Godzchild send me a msg please
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
keepingmum:
Godzchild send me a msg please

Good day Ma, I just saw this message. I sent you an Email.

Pls revert back if and when you get it.

Nice to hear from you again.

Shout out to my lifesavers, plenty love and God's blessing fall on you all.

Oh our boy sends his greetings, pics will come later. God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Marvel1206: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Godzchild:

Good day Ma, I just saw this message. I sent you an Email.

Pls revert back if and when you get it.

Nice to hear from you again.

Shout out to my lifesavers, plenty love and God's blessing fall on you all.

Oh our boy sends his greetings, pics will come later. God bless you all

Nice to hear...
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good day All,

Sometime in 2016, a very frustrated lady, heavily pregnant and completely cashless with all hopes and dreams vanishing came online to seek for help.

Ordinarily, the idea of coming online doesn't usually sound appealing because of the criticism associated, but when you look at your predicament you choose to take that bold step or die in your situation.

I came here, laid out my heart, my problems and frustrations, nairalanders came together as a family, despite the doubts in their hearts they still supported to help me birth my child.

This is 2019, that phase has gone but the memory isn't forgotten, the heart is still filled with gratitude and my tongue doesn't cease to say prayers for continuous blessings to everyone.

I came here to let you know that we are doing fine, God has been faithful and to also say thank you again to everyone for my 2016.

Please find below our miracle baby who is quite grown now and so full of life.

Thanks to you all
Keepingmum, daddytime, marvel1206,Tinkybabe,kaira,seamareggae,ifyalways,
taryour,danny34,dominique,Blustreak,Abiagirl777,
TonyeBarcanista,Uyilredia,Jaybee3,sauceEEP,salt1,
Artistree,Shayour,pickbeau,thorpiodo,breadplanets,
momcherry,cococandy,caracta,Gboliwe,olu4life,Evina,
rationalmind,pidggin,kaira333,blank, nasha1,timy22,
Aminat508,veave,Acidosis,Onegai,frozensun,zed7 and finally Nairaland platform

God bless you all and may you never be in lack. Thanks

Oh least i forget our star boy can pass for a baby model, lolzz....who has the shots lets go hahahahhahah

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Almaiga: 6:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Godzchild:
Good day All,

Sometime in 2016, a very frustrated lady, heavily pregnant and completely cashless with all hopes and dreams vanishing came online to seek for help.

Ordinarily, the idea of coming online doesn't usually sound appealing because of the criticism associated, but when you look at your predicament you choose to take that bold step or die in your situation.

I came here, laid out my heart, my problems and frustrations, nairalanders came together as a family, despite the doubts in their hearts they still supported to help me birth my child.

This is 2019, that phase has gone but the memory isn't forgotten, the heart is still filled with gratitude and my tongue doesn't cease to say prayers for continuous blessings to everyone.

I came here to let you know that we are doing fine, God has been faithful and to also say thank you again to everyone for my 2016.

Thanks to you all

Oh least i forget our star boy can pass for a baby model, lolzz....who has the shots lets go hahahahhahah

Correct, you came back to give feedback years after you created this thread. God will protect you and your Son.

8 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Marvel1206: 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Godzchild:
Good day All,

Thanks to you all

Oh my! What an handsome boy!
I am indeed happy for you!!

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by realtalk19: 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Godzchild:
Good day All,

Thanks to you all

damn! this boy is cute. u ar blessed already. GOd gat u dear. welldone

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ifyalways(f): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2019
Awwwww, see our boy. Heavens be praised, thank you Godschild for taking good care of him and forging on against all odds. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by breadplanets(f): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Awww am so happy for your. Hard times really do not last. Thank for for your handsome bobo. May God continue to keep your home in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2019
Awwwww.

Great man he is. By his looks alone I can tell he will conquer his world.

Thank God for you.

See, hard times never last. Keep grinding!

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by corbettdhikala: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
May god bless you with all the will power and strength.

Ramnagar resorts

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2019
Thank you ma for reaching out. #Gratitude always#

ifyalways:
Awwwww, see our boy. Heavens be praised, thank you Godschild for taking good care of him and forging on against all odds. kiss
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ifyalways(f): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
Godzchild:

Thank you ma for reaching out. #Gratitude always#

wink
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:18am On Mar 05, 2019
This thread melts my heart cant stop this little tears from falling off at Op God strengthen you to continue taking care of this prince you such a loving Queen and pleaze do forgive the King when comed knocking..

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Tinkybabe(f): 1:29am On Mar 05, 2019
He is so grown already! Such a handsome young boy. May God continue to keep and protect him. May the lord continue to provide for you as well. So happy for you Godzchild.

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Estellie: 3:05am On Mar 05, 2019
Damn!! I can't believe I'm crying this much... This thread got me.... Indeed we are a family here in family section.

Op, you're blessed...your boy is sooooo cute.... May he forever be a blessing to you... May be never cease to put a smile on your face...May he wipe all your tears....May he shine bright like a diamond and may light forever be in your abode.. Amen...

Oh dear... I'm lost for words...God bless you..

4 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hello my family......Someone wants to say hellooooo

My name is nairaland baby, i been through so much with my mum but we are better off than where we used to be.

Thank you once again for all the help in 2016.

I am growing up and watching this space because the testimony is going be massive.love you all plenty hugs.Yes we doing good#Gratefulheart#Godzchild#finebobo#mumisboy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
I remember this thread, may God keep keeping you and your cutie. Sending hugs �

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ahnie: 12:36am On Jul 26, 2019
Cute boy...glad you're doing well.

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by kaziblake(f): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2019
Cute baby..Glad you are fine

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by sauceEEP(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
Wow! Swag bag baby.... God be praised for bringing you thus far.

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by SirWhiteFish: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Cc ifyalways this is it
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by sisisioge: 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
SirWhiteFish:
Cc ifyalways this is it

You are an awesome researcher! Well done!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? / Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago / The Pleasant And Awful Surprises Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.