Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 (33245 Views)

Tupac’s Mother, Afeni Shakur Dies / Tupac’s Mother Afeni Shakur IS DEAD / Afeni Shakur, Mother Of Tupac, Dies At 69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by bitrusnathan396(m): 2:05pm On May 04, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by olumalcolm(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2016
Dear mama RIP
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by Originalsly: 2:20pm On May 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Why she come ugly like this
It had to be you wiped your mouth with the wrong rag... your mom's rag. @topic ... R.I.P to a truly strong black woman.....strong to be a Black Panther... strong to stand up and take on the system in court .....pretty much like Nelson Mandela....strong to recover from being a crack addict and successfully managing a celebrity.... and his legacy... she has done it all......we shouldn't be surprised why Tupac was Tupac...again...RIP.
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by ruggish10: 2:36pm On May 04, 2016
Dear Mama, RIP.
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Why you come stupid like this? Post your mum's picture. angry
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 3:28pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
everybody dying brah. you are a british lad so you should know holyoaks. one of the white niggas in dat just died today. afeni has gone to join the ancestors in the stars. i wonder which constellation her star will be located at ? maybe she will be in piscis austrinus or triangulum australe. ahhh wellll she came saw and conquered. till we meet again in the reincarnation afeni cry

Who died? I've not seen Hollyoaks since Luti Fagbenle and Gemma Atkinson left. Back when Luti Fagbenle had cornrows and I used to crush on his sister on Hollyoaks and Gemma Atkinson. Muthaphuckin' Gemma Atkinson - my white girl crush till I saw Scarlett Johansson and she blew my mind away. School days right there. grin

Great people like Afeni don't die - they just sleep in power, cotch in Thugz Mansion, and kick it with other icons - while their legacy lives on. Ever listened to 2pac's "Who do you believe in?" What do you think about the 2nd verse? I dunno but every time I listen to it, I always wonder how the fvck did a guy who was barely 24 years old back then penned that. Like that's one of the greatest verses (in any genre of music and poetry) anyone has ever put together and it's supremely spiritual.
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 3:34pm On May 04, 2016
Sukkot

When Luti used to look like this (you should know that's about a decade ago):

[img]http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/65/AliTaylor.jpg[/img]
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by deebrain(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

(in Tupac's voice)

What ya f**king mean?

Y'all balling nd tripping broke a** n****.

Got to holl em up y'all *****, to y'all *******!

You talking to momma of a real G. Always buried as G.

Straight up, you gotta apologize. Else, hoods coming back to the game.

Sick of y'all, ********, mo*******, flying *****####***, *********.

*************!

Shiiiiiii.

1 Like

Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by henks(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
I suspect that woman origin could be traceable to yoruba, Nigeria, her name Feye and Afeni .
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by mamagee3(f): 4:27pm On May 04, 2016
May her soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by hartson(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2016
I pray for the repose of the soul of this great black woman.Your son PAC made us proud through his rap lyrics which till today remains unbeatable.

Tupac and Nelson Mandela are 2 out of 5 of my role models.

My condolences
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by hartson(m): 5:08pm On May 04, 2016
I pray for the repose of the soul of this great black woman.Your son PAC made us proud through his rap lyrics which till today remains unbeatable.

Your son's rap style earned him the god of rap and upon that his name was written in gold.

His lyrics inspired millions around the world though full of negativety atimes yet teaches us to be strong in adversity.

Tupac and Nelson Mandela are 2 out of 5 of my role models.

My condolences to this legend and great icon of black race.
RIP
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 5:40pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:
Sukkot

When Luti used to look like this (you should know that's about a decade ago):

[img]http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/65/AliTaylor.jpg[/img]

who is luti ? lolz
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by LastSurvivor: 5:41pm On May 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

U know just try guy..
Dat ur question no try..
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 5:47pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Who died? I've not seen Hollyoaks since Luti Fagbenle and Gemma Atkinson left. Back when Luti Fagbenle had cornrows and I used to crush on his sister on Hollyoaks and Gemma Atkinson. Muthaphuckin' Gemma Atkinson - my white girl crush till I saw Scarlett Johansson and she blew my mind away. School days right there. grin

Great people like Afeni don't die - they just sleep in power, cotch in Thugz Mansion, and kick it with other icons - while their legacy lives on. Ever listened to 2pac's "Who do you believe in?" What do you think about the 2nd verse? I dunno but every time I listen to it, I always wonder how the fvck did a guy who was barely 24 years old back then penned that. Like that's one of the greatest verses (in any genre of music and poetry) anyone has ever put together and it's supremely spiritual.

put the lyrics on here for me let me see it. i think i have heard that joint. my own joint was ' this motherfukin life i lead ' . napoleon was straight fire in that cut.

gemma atkinson ? shyttt i only watched holyoaks about 3 or 4 times when it began and all i know is will melor lolz. all those later peeps you naming not registering.
grin
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by saintkeppy(m): 6:13pm On May 04, 2016
Listenin' to Dear mama song by Tupac ....It was hell huggin' mama from a jail cell ...you always was a black queen mama, i finally understand for a woman it ain't easy trxna raise a man, there no way i can pay u back but ma plans is to show that i understand. ...You are appreciated ...place no 1 above ya (part of Dear mama lyrics, Tupac's love song to his mama) R.I.P LADY AFENI AMARU SHAKUR DAVIS.
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 6:36pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
who is luti ? lolz

Lol.

Darn! You don't know Luti Fagbenle? Then again, he's a ghost and you'll never see his pictures everywhere, apart from his brother OT's pictures. I don't think he likes the limelight that much. I'll attach his pic to this post.

He played "Ali" (a schoolboy) on Hollyoaks and he had this extremely beautiful sis. And two other sisters (if my memory serves me right) who're twins and are white (his mum on Hollyoaks' white).

Anyway, he's into media now and he owns a media company. He was the one who produced/directed the video for One Direction's mega-hit "Best Song Ever". He also produced/directed the video for Jay Z and Kanye's "Nyggahs In Paris". And he's done tons of videos for a lot of artists including: Nicki Minaj, Florida, Lemar, Iggy Azalea, T.I, Cheryl Cole, Robin Thicke, Girls Aloud etc.. But I think he worked with JLS the most.

He's like 30 years old now and he's achieved a lot.

Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by milanseedorf(m): 7:05pm On May 04, 2016
you are appreciated. rest in peace a great legend. you live on
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 7:10pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
put the lyrics on here for me let me see it. i think i have heard that joint. my own joint was ' this motherfukin life i lead ' . napoleon was straight fire in that cut.

gemma atkinson ? shyttt i only watched holyoaks about 3 or 4 times when it began and all i know is will melor lolz. all those later peeps you naming not registering.
grin

The lyrics that once brought tears to my eyes as teen with Ezenna the Zen master and made me sober - deeper than rap and the real meaning is deeper than the lyrics look. grin

Can't close my eyes cos all I see is terror/
I hate the man in the mirror/
Cos his reflection makes the pain turn realer/
Times of Armageddon, murder in mass amounts/
In this society where only getting the cash counts
I started out as a beginner/
Entered the criminal lifestyle became a sinner/
I make my money and vacate, evade prison/
Went from the chosen one to outcast, unforgiven/
And all the Hennessy and weed can't hide, the pain I feel inside/
You know, it's like I'm living just to die/
I fall on my knees and beg for mercy, not knowing if I'm worthy
Living life thinking no man can hurt me/
So I'm asking, before I lay me down to sleep/
Before you judge me, look at all the shyte you did to me/
My misery, I rose up from the slums, made it out the flames/
In my search for fame will I change? I'm asking

Gemma MUTHAPHUCKIN' Atkinson the supremely sexy snow bunny with ti.ts so round and perky that you would think God spent extra hours on molding them. And she has that "come fvck me" sexiness and aura all over her segzy face. grin

Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by phensbassey: 7:28pm On May 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

My mum who's not even in d U.S is finer than her
DAT will not increase her life span.., you talk as if the woman choose this face...anyone who's fortunate enough to come from good looking parents should thank God,..and not brag
noting last forever...
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 7:41pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

The lyrics that once brought tears to my eyes as teen with Ezenna the Zen master and made me sober - deeper than rap and the real meaning is deeper than the lyrics look. grin

Can't close my eyes cos all I see is terror/
I hate the man in the mirror/
Cos his reflection makes the pain turn realer/
Times of Armageddon, murder in mass amounts/
In this society where only getting the cash counts
I started out as a beginner/
Entered the criminal lifestyle became a sinner/
I make my money and vacate, evade prison/
Went from the chosen one to outcast, unforgiven/
And all the Hennessy and weed can't hide, the pain I feel inside/
You know, it's like I'm living just to die/
I fall on my knees and beg for mercy, not knowing if I'm worthy
Living life thinking no man can hurt me/
So I'm asking, before I lay me down to sleep/
Before you judge me, look at all the shyte you did to me/
My misery, I rose up from the slums, made it out the flames/
In my search for fame will I change? I'm asking

Gemma MUTHAPHUCKIN' Atkinson the supremely sexy snow bunny with ti.ts so round and perky that you would think God spent extra hours on molding them. And she has that "come fvck me" sexiness and aura all over her segzy face. grin

awwww man that lyrics tight as fork. i see all kinds of biblical esoteric references in it. went from the chosen one to outcast, unforgiven. thats the story of the black messiah. running things for 800 years as the moors in europe and now an outcast unforgiven. deep sturves bro. pac was that dude. pac was a very spiritual man tho. talkin bout ' expect me like you expect jesus nigga, am coming '.

awwww man that snowbunny lookin aiiittttttt. so whats ya preference ? chocolate sister or snowbunny ?
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 7:42pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Darn! You don't know Luti Fagbenle? Then again, he's a ghost and you'll never see his pictures everywhere, apart from his brother OT's pictures. I don't think he likes the limelight that much. I'll attach his pic to this post.

He played "Ali" (a schoolboy) on Hollyoaks and he had this extremely beautiful sis. And two other sisters (if my memory serves me right) who're twins and are white (his mum on Hollyoaks' white).

Anyway, he's into media now and he owns a media company. He was the one who produced/directed the video for One Direction's mega-hit "Best Song Ever". He also produced/directed the video for Jay Z and Kanye's "Nyggahs In Paris". And he's done tons of videos for a lot of artists including: Nicki Minaj, Florida, Lemar, Iggy Azalea, T.I, Cheryl Cole, Robin Thicke, Girls Aloud etc.. But I think he worked with JLS the most.

He's like 30 years old now and he's achieved a lot.
yeah he also a weird looking muthafukaz lolzzzzzz grin grin
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 7:55pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
yeah he also a weird looking muthafukaz lolzzzzzz grin grin

Lmao @ weird looking muthaphucka. grin

He was just too much of a pretty boy back and he had cornrows, so most people thought he was moist. How can man be looking like a light skinned pretty girl? That's the story of Luti Fagbenle growing up. grin

You're lucky I found a recent video of him talking. He looks manly now. grin

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esfwMEGeD9k
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 8:12pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
awwww man that lyrics tight as fork. i see all kinds of biblical esoteric references in it. went from the chosen one to outcast, unforgiven. thats the story of the black messiah. running things for 800 years as the moors in europe and now an outcast unforgiven. deep sturves bro. pac was that dude. pac was a very spiritual man tho. talkin bout ' expect me like you expect jesus nigga, am coming

awwww man that snowbunny lookin aiiittttttt. so whats ya preference ? chocolate sister or snowbunny ?

Darn! You missed this part:

Times of Armageddon, murder in mass amounts/......... (all the killings across the globe and gang wars)
In this society where only getting the cash counts........ (how we all worship money and everything is about cash)

I started out as a beginner/.....................................(innocent when born)
Entered the criminal lifestyle became a sinner...........(how our different experiences in life always turn us into monsters)

Went from the chosen one to outcast, unforgiven/...... (how people love you and then hate you)

Deep lyrics. Pac was like Black Jesus. Shyte, we had two black Jesus - 2pac and Malcolm X. grin

My preference - big batty like an African girl, with strong features, esp cheekbones and thick lips. cool
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 8:21pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Darn! You missed this part:

Times of Armageddon, murder in mass amounts/......... (all the killings across the globe and gang wars)
In this society where only getting the cash counts........ (how we all worship money and everything is about cash)

I started out as a beginner/.....................................(innocent when born)
Entered the criminal lifestyle became a sinner...........(how our different experiences in life always turn us into monsters)

Went from the chosen one to outcast, unforgiven/...... (how people love you and then hate you)

Deep lyrics. Pac was like Black Jesus. Shyte, we had two black Jesus - 2pac and Malcolm X. grin

My preference - big batty like an African girl, with strong features, esp cheekbones and thick lips. cool
oh word ? thats how you rollin ? am with that. had me a girl like dat when i was in naija too. man she was fineee and as dark as the night. i think dat was my first deep intense love. the love was so intense bruh. yeah thats my most in love i ever been in my life. shytt goes downhill pretty fast from then on out lolzzzzz

oh i see the pac lyrics. armageddon book of revelation. lots of rappers talk about armageddon. public enemy in dont believe the hype and fat joe in deep cover
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 8:22pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lmao @ weird looking muthaphucka. grin

He was just too much of a pretty boy back and he had cornrows, so most people thought he was moist. How can man be looking like a light skinned pretty girl? That's the story of Luti Fagbenle growing up. grin

You're lucky I found a recent video of him talking. He looks manly now. grin

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esfwMEGeD9k
not manly enough. he looks metrosexual. whats with the maxwell hair lolz
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 9:10pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
oh word ? thats how you rollin ? am with that. had me a girl like dat when i was in naija too. man she was fineee and as dark as the night. i think dat was my first deep intense love. the love was so intense bruh. yeah thats my most in love i ever been in my life. shytt goes downhill pretty fast from then on out lolzzzzz

oh i see the pac lyrics. armageddon book of revelation. lots of rappers talk about armageddon. public enemy in dont believe the hype and fat joe in deep cover

Lool.

Now you're acting like a weak nyggah. Real nyggahs don't fall in love with chics. grin

I almost fell in love once but I had to fall back like G and get my shyte together before I self-destruct. Can't trust a woman with my life cos love is life, especially if you're a Capricorn.

And I don't mess with naij chics too tough cos it seems most of them lack interpersonal skills and they don't know how to talk to people, especially when they start getting too comfortable around you. They just talk anyhow.

Pac was one side of the two black Jesus we had. That nyggah's music raised me and helped me through hard times. Will forever ride for him.
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 9:11pm On May 04, 2016
sukkot:
not manly enough. he looks metrosexual. whats with the maxwell hair lolz

Lol.

Leave Luti alone - he's a legend, an inspiration, and an achiever.

That's my nyggah.

Hold tight, man like Lutiseku Fagbenle. Salute. cool
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by sukkot: 9:30pm On May 04, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lool.

Now you're acting like a weak nyggah. Real nyggahs don't fall in love with chics. grin

I almost fell in love once but I had to fall back like G and get my shyte together before I self-destruct. Can't trust a woman with my life cos love is life, especially if you're a Capricorn.

And I don't mess with naij chics too tough cos it seems most of them lack interpersonal skills and they don't know how to talk to people, especially when they start getting too comfortable around you. They just talk anyhow.

Pac was one side of the two black Jesus we had. That nyggah's music raised me and helped me through hard times. Will forever ride for him.
nigga i was like 18 or 19 wink
Re: Afeni Shakur Davis Dies at Age 69 by SirShymexx: 9:31pm On May 04, 2016
Sukkot

This' Luti's (Ali) sister in Hollyoaks, Darlene.

What do you think? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Cake Of Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash / Jumobi Damijo's Birthday: Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates Wife's Birthday / The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.