Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,276 members, 7,957,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Tiwa Savage: The Reason Why I Fired My Husband (Tee Billz) From Being My Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: The Reason Why I Fired My Husband (Tee Billz) From Being My Manager (1600 Views)

‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage: The Reason Why I Fired My Husband (Tee Billz) From Being My Manager by crunchyg: 9:50pm On May 03, 2016
Nigerian pop singer, Tiwa Savage, 36, in a video exclusively obtained by Pulse Nigeria has addressed her husband’s shocking allegations made yesterday, Thursday, April 28, 2016.

In the video interview conducted by Azuka Ogujiuba of This Day Newspaper, Tiwa Savage spoke about her husband and former manager Tunji ‘Tee Billz’ Balogun.
According to Tiwa Savage, Tiwa fired Teebillz because he began to steal from her.

“When I sacked him as my manager – I will never discredit or take away that TJ worked hard, hustled and believed in me. But what I will say is that at one point….he is booking events and he will book shows.

“The first time I found out that there was foul play was when he booked me for a wedding in London. I have to be paid before I perform. I called one of the organisers, and said I have not been paid. He said that the show has been paid four months ago, he showed me the account were they paid him. TJ declared that the show was for 3M but they really paid 4.5M, out of the 3M he was still receiving the management fee 40%.

He took money already, and collected his percentage, and he didn’t feel anything. He was stealing from his wife. I had to perform at the wedding for free. I do get to perform for free when he takes my money.”

In an emotional revelation she emphatically denied Tee Billz’s accusation that she had sex with Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy, her record label mate Dr. Sid and Nigerian music legend 2face Idibia. She even offered to take a lie detector test to show her honesty.
will say for the record I have never cheated on my husband, never, not with Don Jazzy, not with Dr. Sid, not with 2face, not with anybody. I am willing to take a lie detector test” said Tiwa Savage.

She also made claims that Tee Billz lives an expensive, wild and sadly unaffordable lifestyle which has embarassed her several times. In the interview Tiwa Savage also mentioned that the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and his debtors are on the hunt for him because of his N45m alleged debt.

Tired of his emotional abuse, lies and infidelity Tiwa Savage has said that her marriage is over and she is focused on raising her son. “I don’t care at this point if I don’t ever get married again” admitted the Mavin Records singer.

Re: Tiwa Savage: The Reason Why I Fired My Husband (Tee Billz) From Being My Manager by crunchyg: 9:54pm On May 03, 2016
No smoke without fire
Re: Tiwa Savage: The Reason Why I Fired My Husband (Tee Billz) From Being My Manager by Peacetemi: 10:09pm On May 03, 2016
This one will not make FP in Jesus name. All I've seen on FP right from last week till today is tiwa and billz kilode
Re: Tiwa Savage: The Reason Why I Fired My Husband (Tee Billz) From Being My Manager by crunchyg: 10:46pm On May 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
This one will not make FP in Jesus name. All I've seen on FP right from last week till today is tiwa and billz kilode
Will you run mad if it makes front page??
Re: Tiwa Savage: The Reason Why I Fired My Husband (Tee Billz) From Being My Manager by Peacetemi: 10:47pm On May 03, 2016
crunchyg:

Will you run mad if it makes front page??
no, you will
Re: Tiwa Savage: The Reason Why I Fired My Husband (Tee Billz) From Being My Manager by crunchyg: 10:56pm On May 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
no, you will
Hhhhmmm Peace are we quarrelling or did you see me for your dream. Do you know me from anywhere before undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: The Reason Why I Fired My Husband (Tee Billz) From Being My Manager by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:39am On May 04, 2016
There is no man on earth that does not take his wife's money no matter how small. Sometime a husband can borrow some from his wife, he may or may not return it. Ask any old man if I lie. But their own get k-leg because they have so much money flying around. In shot, the love of money ruined their marriage.
Re: Tiwa Savage: The Reason Why I Fired My Husband (Tee Billz) From Being My Manager by crunchyg: 9:13am On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
There is no man on earth that does not take his wife's money no matter how small. Sometime a husband can borrow some from his wife, he may or may not return it. Ask any old man if I lie. But their own get k-leg because they have so much money flying around. In shot, the love of money ruined their marriage.
That's true, you nailed it
Re: Tiwa Savage: The Reason Why I Fired My Husband (Tee Billz) From Being My Manager by nigeriancritic1(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2016
crunchyg:

That's true, you nailed it
MY FRIEND! I'M NOT A CARPENTER
Re: Tiwa Savage: The Reason Why I Fired My Husband (Tee Billz) From Being My Manager by crunchyg: 2:33pm On May 04, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

MY FRIEND! I'M NOT A CARPENTER
Ok you killed it grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage: The Reason Why I Fired My Husband (Tee Billz) From Being My Manager by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2016
crunchyg:

Ok you killed it grin grin grin
that's worse!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mo'cheddah Is Simply Breath-taking In These Promo Photos For Miskay Boutique / Drake Currently Shooting ONE DANCE Video In South Africa& Wizkid Is Not Present / David Oyedepo Jnr Celebrates His Wife On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.