Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage (2906 Views)

Nkiru Ibekwe, Rita Edochie's Daughter Welcomes A Baby Girl (Photos) / Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Michelle, Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Speaks On Cyber Bullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage by rapcy(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2016
Rita Edochie's daughter Amanda Edochie speaks about her future husband in this post. Read below.
"To those who will obviously misunderstand this post, feel free to drop your insults. This has nothing to do with Tiwa Savage, Rita Edochie or Omotola (Omosexy) but however, I will make reference to them. I haven't seen Tiwa's interview that is trending because I chose not to, but their story, be it true or a publicity stunt inspired me to write this overview on celebrity marriages. My mother, Rita Edochie-Tony has been married for roughly 26yrs if I'm not mistaken. Some think she's not and others don't just know, because she chose to keep her family out of the media. Married to a loving husband with 4 children to show for it, still strong in her marriage which is above average, emotionally, educationally, financially and otherwise. Everyone in the family is a hustler. Never has there been a divorce threat and so shall it remain. I don't know much about Omosexy tho, but she is also a WIFE and a MOTHER! Married for 20years, Excellent in all angles and still has a very strong home. My point? Even celebrities can stay in marriages if they choose to. NOW, I'm an upcoming actress (Whisper Amanda Edochie), a model and a designer. I'm not married and I'm not a mother, I really hope to become a star who is successful someday and I also know that my to-be husband is somewhere out there, "Dear Sir", if you know now that due to insecurities, you will try to put me out there someday, to shame me or my family, please do us both a favor and remain a shadow. I'm not ready to compromise my career or pride as a WOMAN because some men cannot deal with their inferiority complex. Prior to my mom’s wish/prayers for me to settle down now, I know I'm not ready, so I will go ahead and complete my education and get to a certain point in my career. I won't claim to be a saint or virgin for that matter, but not all models or actors sleep around! But if you claim you have ever slept with me to give me a job, feel free to expose me. "For better or worse" is something people don't understand that even celebrities deserve. I want to be a celebrity and I also want to keep my home even more than my mom did but by the heavens should any man take advantage of that, I won't cry and grant interviews, I will push you so hard, our lives will be worse than a reality TV show! So do well to keep off"

http://preciouschuks..ae/2016/05/rita-edochies-daughter-speaks-on-her.html?m=1

Cc lalastica

Re: Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage by Ezedon(m): 10:46pm On May 03, 2016
Whenever you are ready, you let me know
Re: Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage by marshalcarter: 10:52pm On May 03, 2016
#yawns

#falls from chair and crashes off#

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage by goldbim(f): 10:56pm On May 03, 2016
Easier said than done!nobody wishes to have a bad marriage..she should have jst written this in her secret diary... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage by Vision4God: 11:00pm On May 03, 2016
Hhmmmm
Re: Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage by Afrok(m): 11:43pm On May 03, 2016
As I don't know her now, she has finally made herself popular to me and others like me that don't know her... You people should continue taking advantage of others to trend.
Re: Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage by headboiy: 3:04am On May 04, 2016
Who is this one? shocked angry

We don't know her here undecided
Re: Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage by Nobody: 7:20am On May 04, 2016
I hear U..... besides who is she??
Re: Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage by sinaj(f): 7:34am On May 04, 2016
Who diz one don epp
Re: Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage by tameera(f): 9:48am On May 04, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Keep your opinion to yourself!
Re: Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage by halfricanadian(f): 10:52am On May 04, 2016
grin she sounds like me

The last sentence is so me i wont grant interviews i myt cry tho cheesy

But i will push u so hard our lives will b worse dan a reality tv

Thats so me grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage by boss1310(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2016
you really want to be a celebrity that bad?
Re: Rita Edochie's Daughter Speaks On Her "Would Be" Celebrity Marriage by rapcy(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Davido Lookalike ?? Must See / Popular Lagos Pastor Spotted In His Rolls Royce Phantom (pics) / Veteran Yoruba Actress, Toyin Majekodunmi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.