Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (45380 Views)

Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos / Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Nkiru Ibekwe, Rita Edochie's Daughter Welcomes A Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Amagite(m): 11:30am On Jun 07, 2017
Veteran actress, Rita Edochie’s second daughter, Amanda Maria is a year older today and her mum took to Instagram to celebrate her.

She shared the photos and wrote; “My GREAT PEOPLE in the world, please show some LOVE to my second daugther AMANDA MARIA EDOCHIE ( WHISPER) for today 7th JUNE is her birthday. Happy Birthday to you my lovely GREAT daughter . My whole body can not thank GOD enough for what he has been doing in your life but all the same GOD loves you so much and i am a witness. I ask of you for one favour : always obey GOD’S rules as you have been doing and you will be HIS forever. I wish you all the good things in life you wish your self and i also wish you long life, GOD’S protection and many many more fruitful years ahead IJMN for you my HEART”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/rita-edochies-beautiful-daughter.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Izzy002(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2017
How old is she?

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by temitope277(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2017
beautiful girl, i wan marry her

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by noetic5: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5458374_rita_jpeg4bdd0535e033b9c1d706ddaa9d4003e5

who covered the cleavage? see the full pix joh SEE PHOTOS

she's a slay queen

3 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by noetic5: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2017
choi!!

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2017
SHE IS CUTE O

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by mroop(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Why her mama use smiley cover boobs Na?
She for leave am

4 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2017
Amanda is bae kiss

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
KEMI OLUNLOYO is more beautiful than her..

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
oven

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by ychris: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
hmnn.... she pweety tho

but them too help her FRY that pics no be small.

WULLNP + GGMUB

3 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by SexyNairalander: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
booked

Na Enugu the girl dey stay

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
what should we do about it. mumu post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by BoosBae(f): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
Her mum is finer

13 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Neduzze5(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
And? We should now fry agidi??

The babe no even fine reach her mama. Rita Edochie is an everlasting beauty.

She's the kind of woman I would love to marry.

4 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
then we should drink kerosene abi. mumu post

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2017
So far God dey bless us and we dey chop better food undecided

3 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by room089: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Goat don cut rope!

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by SUGARDADDY55(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Yimmu

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by BoosBae(f): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
Her mum is finer joor

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by exk42890: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
I've made $76,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student.I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money.It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it.
cool
☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
sad

That face in the first picture though....

Looking like a prostitute with low patronage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by theway83: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
she done enter ileya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by kachi08(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
Which one is pre birthday pictures again? Chineke onye ebere.....!!!

5 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
O set baby.

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by jbaby265(f): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
ychris:
hmnn.... she pweety tho

but them too help her FRY that pics no be small.

WULLNP + GGMUB

visit my signature if you want to receive 100% of your donations or investments within 21 days.

www.unstoppablefunds.com

how does it work

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by manikspears: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
jbaby265:

how does it work
stop this now cry

1 Like

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by ychris: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
jbaby265:

how does it work

It s bullshit

3 Likes

Re: Amanda Maria Edochie: Rita Edochie’s Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) by Ogalanyachieze: 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
The first picture suggest that she really needs some loving no wonder the appeal to show some love by her mum or is it my eyes

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mopol Slaps Suruche's Girlfriend At Atican Beach Resort Hotel In Lagos (Video) / They Think I'm T-Pain - Uti Nwachukwu [PICS] / Di’ja Looks Totally Bossy & Relaxed In Trendy Faux Fur Coat (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.