Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Is My Wife Infertile?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is My Wife Infertile?? (656 Views)

Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) / My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help / Are You Infertile As A Man Or Woman? Do You Have Hormonal Imbalance? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Infertile?? by Okobaba1(m): 6:32am On May 04, 2016
I just got married some months back and since that time i noticed that whenever we have sex my sperm tends to find its way out of her body. No matter how she lies down.
For Doctors in the house, is there something we need to do that we are not doing because we are trying to conceive??
Mature advice needed pls....

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Infertile?? by jeffizy(m): 6:38am On May 04, 2016
Bro, I'm not trying to rain on your parade.
But you should visit a real life Gynecologist .
Here is a jungle and you might get misleading information.

Pls check below.
To reduce or if possible eliminate sperm leakages.

* Make sure the vaginal canal is clean of any artificial lubricants as these slow down sperm and also encourage leakage of sperm.

* Woman should pee (urinate) shortly before intercourse so that she can have time to relax after the show.

* It is important that couples engage in pre-intimacy so that the woman can reach orgasm especially when trying to be pregnant because the muscle spasm that goes along with orgasm can help pull the sperm into the uterus.

* pre-intimacy also helps the man to have a more exciting intercourse that promotes very powerful orgasm that will result in the production of a higher sperm count.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Infertile?? by kennethik: 6:46am On May 04, 2016
There is nothing absolutely wrong with your wife,just tell her after love making she try to remain in that position for a while so the sperm can travel far into the uterus simple.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Infertile?? by Okobaba1(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2016
Okay
Re: Is My Wife Infertile?? by thorpido(m): 7:07am On May 04, 2016
Why is your title,is my wife infertile?What if the problem is with you?
Follow the advise of the earlier posters.Your wife should stay lying down with the hips propped with a pillow and the legs raised after each lovemaking.Some semen will still inevitably leak but that would keep much inside.

If after trying for some time and there is still no pregnancy,you might have to go and see a gynaecologist who would put both of you through tests.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Infertile?? by Alobogab(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2016
You are getting unnecessarily anxious after few months of marriage. Infertility is diagnosed after 1 year of unprotected sexual intercourse altho investigation can be commenced in those above 30 years after 6 months of cohabitation.
Black menses, low abdominal pain and semen coming out after intercourse are the commonest complain of a woman who is anxious for conception.
Since you are anxious, you need a sperm count, your wife need an Xray called Hysterosalpingograph. The results of these test will guide future direction.
You can also contact a gynecologist so that you don't waste money. You can get free consultation from them in many Govt hospitals
If your wife is not above 30 years, you should wait for 1 year before taking actions as long as you are meeting your wife 2-3 times a week

Note- Children are gifts from God

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Infertile?? by Alobogab(m): 9:22pm On May 04, 2016
You are getting unnecessarily anxious after few months of marriage. Infertility is diagnosed after 1 year of unprotected sexual intercourse altho investigation can be commenced in those above 30 years after 6 months of cohabitation.
Black menses, low abdominal pain and semen coming out after intercourse are the commonest complain of a woman who is anxious for conception.
Since you are anxious, you need a sperm count, your wife need an Xray called Hysterosalpingograph. The results of these test will guide future direction.
You can also contact a gynecologist so that you don't waste money. You can get free consultation from them in many Govt hospitals
If your wife is not above 30 years, you should wait for 1 year before taking actions as long as you meet your wife 2-3 times a week

Note- Children are gifts from God

(1) (Reply)

8 Tips For A Healthy, Glowing Skin. / Come And Receive Cure For Prostrate Cancer With Out Operation. / Solve Your Diabetes Issue Today In Just 30days Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.