Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University (56731 Views)

Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. / 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by erobes: 7:40pm On May 04, 2016
LoL!!!
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 04, 2016
DrayZee:

What do you mean?
excuse me?
is that a rhetorical question?
you said "18 pictures" but most of the scenes lack pictures undecided

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by Mypeople2(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2016
OP you are too funny. Nice one
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by DrayZee: 9:44pm On May 04, 2016
CaptainECole:
excuse me? is that a rhetorical question? you said "18 pictures" but most of the scenes lack pictures undecided
You confused bruh? Every single one has a picture.
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by DrayZee: 9:53pm On May 04, 2016
obstead200:
are you reta.rded? This is the biggest crap I have ever read on nairaland.
Now I officially give up on nairaland.

Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 04, 2016
DrayZee:

You confused bruh?
Every single one has a picture.
initially it didn't ... so I'm not confused
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by Taryur3(m): 10:43pm On May 04, 2016
DrayZee:
http://zikoko.com/list/18-pictures-worst-roommates-university/
lols...I can tell about that no 16.I and some other 6boys paid for 4bedroom flat.they only cooperate to cook or buy something needed in the house once in a month.3 of them always complained they gat nothing and atleast they most buy one expensive designer every week.I couldnt fight them as i have to adapt with there life.the most annoying thing is when they refused to contribute for cooking and after the food is done....they will be the first bastard to bring plate.I go yab them tire buh they dnt care.I just quit the house for them and join my cousin in his self contain instead of fighting naa.we are best of friends today though and everyone doing well
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by solelymade: 10:46pm On May 04, 2016
D only worthy thread to post on in such a long time, I can relate with them all and d memories are worthwhile. Made life much more interesting to me now.
God bless you op, wat a memory especially my part 3
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by evapointed(f): 5:17am On May 05, 2016
that no 16 self. my room mate dey do that one.., she dey carry first for that one.lol
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:48am On May 05, 2016
deluxez12:

bae I don't share ooo
unless u beg sha buh taking my things without my consent is a hideous crime

Hmmmmm

Good of you
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:50am On May 05, 2016
evapointed:

that no 16 self. my room mate dey do that one.., she dey carry first for that one.lol

Hahahahahaha

The person must be talented.
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by AsanwaKC(f): 8:59am On May 05, 2016
piagetskinner:

Her mum must be the CEO of one of the leading iru processing companies

I tell you

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by AsanwaKC(f): 9:00am On May 05, 2016
LordDecency:

Iru and beans?
even iru.and tea
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by JTrons(m): 9:18am On May 05, 2016
No.6 and 18.. I relate to
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by LordDecency(m): 9:28am On May 05, 2016
AsanwaKC:

even iru.and tea

This yaff pass addiction.... cheesy
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by Reeberry: 10:40am On May 05, 2016
Realberry:
P.A to angel Gabby.. Hahahahahahehehehehe... The worst is when that one olojukokoro keeps "borrowing" your things just cos she thinks yours are better looking..mtchew, opolo eyes!
My girlfriend. grin
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by Nobody: 10:53am On May 05, 2016
Reeberry:
My girlfriend. grin
Erm... Who are you?... Stealing my name..
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by Reeberry: 10:58am On May 05, 2016
Realberry:
Erm... Who are you?... Stealing my name..
I'm ME. cool

I didn't register this year na, to have stolen your name. grin

You are beautiful!! A "Like". wink
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 05, 2016
Reeberry:
I'm ME. cool

I didn't register this year na, to have stolen your name. grin

You are beautiful!! A "Like". wink
Well, Thank you... But I am the real deal.
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by Skibo504(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
abeg no take laf kill me todayoo
Re: 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University by megabeatsonline: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
lol. nice thread. crazy pictures! Do checkout my writeup on the same issue: It's a good read! link:- http://koyescampus..co.ke/2017/10/roommate-rivalry.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Starts Production Of Hand Sanitizers / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded / List Of Church Owned Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.