Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Inappropriate Sitting Position Of Adaora Onyechere. Photos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Inappropriate Sitting Position Of Adaora Onyechere. Photos (4284 Views)

Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show / Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position / The Sleeping Position Of Women Reveal A Lot About Them...see Why (2) (3) (4)

Inappropriate Sitting Position Of Adaora Onyechere. Photos by PNomsule: 8:38am On May 04, 2016
Who else thinks it is uncultural of an African woman to sit legs crossed before an aged man especially when she puts up an 'African Apppearance' by virtue of her native attire.
Adaora Oyechere, a co-anchor of the AIT Kaakaki show was seen sitted comfortably legs-crossed whilst interviewing Max Granite today on AIT, disrespectful it seems.
NB. This is not intended to ridicule her but to draw her attention to her in action already as un-African!

Re: Inappropriate Sitting Position Of Adaora Onyechere. Photos by Destined2win: 8:42am On May 04, 2016
It is not disrespectful in any way

Re: Inappropriate Sitting Position Of Adaora Onyechere. Photos by ITbomb(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2016
It is "un-African" for a married woman to be sitting with another man so early in the morning

What is even left of the African culture sef?
Re: Inappropriate Sitting Position Of Adaora Onyechere. Photos by queenoflafia(f): 8:46am On May 04, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: Inappropriate Sitting Position Of Adaora Onyechere. Photos by Project400: 8:50am On May 04, 2016

Re: Inappropriate Sitting Position Of Adaora Onyechere. Photos by parrotibaba(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with that sitting position. Ladies are known to cross their legs when sitting down. Which culture are you talking about again?

Re: Inappropriate Sitting Position Of Adaora Onyechere. Photos by Fabulous0019(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2016
Haba dis Yoruba culture sef! small time now dey will say we shud no longer eat where elders r sitting kos it's disrespectful!!!! I tire o

Re: Inappropriate Sitting Position Of Adaora Onyechere. Photos by Donkonyon: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2017
It is not only uncultured but disrespectful for a woman to sit in the midst of matured men and cross her legs. Whether we like it or not, we are in Africa and our good cultures must be respected. I was watching her today in AIT kakaaki morning program. I was wondering in my mind, what kind of African woman is this? Can't she learn from her colleague sitting next to her? I never knew that the issue has been raised in nairaland since last year, until I just goggled about her this morning. And she does it unconsciously. Adaora my sister, learn how to sit in the midst of matured African men.
Re: Inappropriate Sitting Position Of Adaora Onyechere. Photos by NigerDeltan(m): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2017
If you have seated for 2hrs before you will understand why she crossed leg

Direct Download Links For Tv Shows Like Vikings, E.t.c. / Cmtv's New Digital Decoder / Selina Tested Episode 17 Full Video It's Out Guys � ..watch A-z And Enjoy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9