Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Life In Lagos Traffic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Lagos Traffic (1131 Views)

Will Ambode’s 5000 New BRT Buses Solve The Lagos Traffic Challenge? (see PHOTOS) / Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) / 14 Funny Lagos Traffic And Auto Slangs With Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life In Lagos Traffic by Orator2383: 9:26am On May 04, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria is a fun place to live in and many people that haven’t been to Lagos are panting to visit. Lagos is a hugely populated city, it’s the formal capital city of Nigeria. It’s known for its vibrancy and dynamics. Lagos never sleeps.
Lagos is the economy nerve of Nigeria. It has the largest concentration of industries in West Africa, one of the reasons you see the high daily influx of people all over the world to the city

One of the perennial problems of this city is the Traffic situation. The current governor ( Akinwumi Ambode) is doing his best to reduce this problem and make life more enjoying to Lagosians. To some people, the traffic is a blessing, a pastor once told me he prepares his sermons most time on the traffic and does lot more.

For me personally I don’t like the Lagos traffic but I have learnt to maximize the time spent on traffic that should have been wasted. I did some of the work I can’t finish in the office on traffic, I use the time to pray and after all that I will listen to music. I just got this device, Tecno Boom J8 that came with a free headphone and the audio experience is mesmerizing, it has been my companion while I am in the traffic. So my question is what are the things you do while on traffic?
Re: Life In Lagos Traffic by Connoisseur(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2016
Another boom j8 thread
Re: Life In Lagos Traffic by finalboss1(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2016
Orator2383:

Lagos, Nigeria is a fun place to live in and many people that haven’t been to Lagos are panting to visit. Lagos is a hugely populated city, it’s the formal capital city of Nigeria. It’s known for its vibrancy and dynamics. Lagos never sleeps.
Lagos is the capital of Lagos state and is the economy nerve of Nigeria. It has the largest concentration of industries in West Africa, one of the reasons you see the high daily influx of people all over the world to the city

One of the perennial problems of this city is the Traffic situation. The current governor ( Akinwumi Ambode) is doing his best to reduce this problem and make life more enjoying to Lagosians. To some people, the traffic is a blessing, a pastor once told me he prepares his sermons most time on the traffic and does lot more.

For me personally I don’t like the Lagos traffic but I have learnt to maximize the time spent on traffic that should have been wasted. I did some of the work I can’t finish in the office on traffic, I use the time to pray and after all that I will listen to music. I just got this device, Tecno Boom J8 that came with a free headphone and the audio experience is mesmerizing, it has been my companion while I am in the traffic. So my question is what are the things you do while on traffic?
i Wonder how lagos is d capital of Lagos state
Re: Life In Lagos Traffic by Orator2383: 9:38am On May 04, 2016
finalboss1:
i Wonder how lagos is d capital of Lagos state
corrected , thanks for pointing out the mistake
Re: Life In Lagos Traffic by Marvell23(m): 3:26pm On May 04, 2016
I chat, play videos and play games
Re: Life In Lagos Traffic by Maximum83: 9:12pm On May 05, 2016
I normally listen to music, Lagos traffic can be frustrating honestly
Re: Life In Lagos Traffic by ayobami52(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2016
Na games sure pass oo plus light videos, no dulling
Re: Life In Lagos Traffic by Orator2383: 11:25pm On May 06, 2016
ayobami52:
really.
Re: Life In Lagos Traffic by JustOutstanding: 6:13am On May 07, 2016
Don't have a specific thing I do in traffic. Does anything that needed to,be done.
Re: Life In Lagos Traffic by oginineme(f): 10:04am On May 08, 2016
Browse, watch videos on my tecno Phantom and listen to brilla FM.
Re: Life In Lagos Traffic by Orator2383: 9:12am On May 11, 2016
JustOutstanding:
Don't have a specific thing I do in traffic. Does anything that needed to,be done.
Yea at times you just feel like not doing anything probably you are tired from the day work
Re: Life In Lagos Traffic by oluwadaemilola: 5:13pm On May 16, 2016
na true u talk my guy
ayobami52:
Re: Life In Lagos Traffic by Orator2383: 4:26pm On May 17, 2016
oginineme:
Browse, watch videos on my tecno Phantom and listen to brilla FM.
Brilla FM , Na Nigeria Info sure pass unless i want to listen to Eager or what's he called

(1) (Reply)

Disabled Boy Spend 2 Hours Stopping Keke Napep By The Road Side / Nigerian Visa Fee Cost More. / Travelling To Angola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.