Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Seun Be Warned - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Seun Be Warned (709 Views)

Seun Ajetunmobi Is Dead! / SUREWIN9JA Soccer Prediction VIP GROUP Is A Scam. Be Warned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Be Warned by otitokoroleti: 9:48am On May 04, 2016
In as much you are the owner of nairaland, I dont think its appropriate for you to name a legitimate & registered business 'fraudulent'. Yesterday comedy show by you with the forex & sportbetting brouhaha is totally uncalled for. The most embarassing part was that of your moderator named dominique who removed the sagebiz soccer nostrademus thread & the punting thread named after a bookmarker. let me tell you, most of us that are into punting are not fools or underage and we are responsible for whatever we do with our money. The excuse from the said dominique has no weight but I wont abuse her because she has already apologized. I think you, seun needs good adviser that you can discuss your next move with before you take action(s) that will affect this forum. The fact still remains that nairalander will live their life with or without the existence of this forum & if you want to know that nairaland cant survive without nairalander, ban all registered user for 2weeks & lets see who will be affected. Ire o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Be Warned by SeverusSnape(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2016
Boys don vex o grin grin
Re: Seun Be Warned by Ojestas(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2016
I no dey there o . . lol
Re: Seun Be Warned by kenlinzo(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2016
Well mr SEUN, what i have to say here is that, it is absolutely wrong to name a well registered body Illegal because of a political reasons.
I call it political cos, i see no reason why ADULTS shud be treated like babies cos we are NAIRALANDING. Its a privilege to have us as your member if you don't know. Sport betting sites and sports predicting site are every where. And, i believe NAIRALAND is all embracing. No commoner; no victimization; no intimidation. But this thing you want to do demean your personality. Social media is a place for sharing information and sports news/information are one of those things to be shared here if NAIRALAND FORUM is one of millions of social medias we have.

I believe we have a lot of threads under the sport thread. I think you shud have a tool for regulating varies post here instead of BANNING the whole of the thread forgetting the facts the outside sport betting information posted here, there other vital information been promoted here also. Sharing my view on a particular game/match, i dn't see anything wrong in that unless you are telingl me now that sporting betting is now illegal in nigeria but, it wud be unfair for you to LABEL a LEGITIMATE BUSINESS/ORGANIZATION as illegal/fraudulent cos you want to promote ur social media.

Pls, think twice b4 you ACT. Every individual on earth has what keeps he/she happy and busy. And this particular THREAD does that daily.

Regards,
Kenlinzo

@MR SEUN.............................

2 Likes

Re: Seun Be Warned by lolu20: 2:28pm On May 04, 2016
still waiting to hear from mr seun.I want to know the real reason.go ask Nokia owners.even Mark zuckerberg go fear.
Re: Seun Be Warned by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 11, 2016
otitokoroleti:
In as much you are the owner of nairaland, I dont think its appropriate for you to name a legitimate & registered business 'fraudulent'. Yesterday comedy show by you with the forex & sportbetting brouhaha is totally uncalled for. The most embarassing part was that of your moderator named dominique who removed the sagebiz soccer nostrademus thread & the punting thread named after a bookmarker. let me tell you, most of us that are into punting are not fools or underage and we are responsible for whatever we do with our money. The excuse from the said dominique has no weight but I wont abuse her because she has already apologized. I think you, seun needs good adviser that you can discuss your next move with before you take action(s) that will affect this forum. The fact still remains that nairalander will live their life with or without the existence of this forum & if you want to know that nairaland cant survive without nairalander, ban all registered user for 2weeks & lets see who will be affected. Ire o
The dominique of a mod acts like a robot. Acts with no form of human reasoning.

My next ban na till 2050 hehehe.
Re: Seun Be Warned by otitokoroleti: 7:20pm On May 11, 2016
Vikings007:
The dominique of a mod acts like a robot. Acts with no form of human reasoning.

My next ban na till 2050 hehehe.
hehehe? a week ban sef na shit. the best justice for any offensive post is to delete such post and not a fuccking long term ban.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Good News! Luis Suarez Makes Uruguay's Copa America Squad, Shocking List Indeed / This Tweet About Muhammad Ali Will Shock You - Photos / Be A Millionaire In 1 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.