Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos (35439 Views)

The Onitsha Students Representing Nigeria At World Pitch Academic Competition US / Kaduna Team Representing Nigeria Wins World Schools Debate Competition / UNIZIK 300L Student Dies In Fatal Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by ajimapossible(m): 1:56pm On May 04, 2016
May their souls rest in peace!
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by callJesu: 1:58pm On May 04, 2016
Eeyah
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by agulion: 1:58pm On May 04, 2016
the rate at which people are dieying in this Buhari regime is alarming, APC should do something about it
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by sharliz(f): 1:58pm On May 04, 2016
It's well ooo...R.I.P
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by ItzTun3chi(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2016
op, stingy man
ftc and op angry
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by akinlaso(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2016
there's too much sadness everywhere.. the first 5 posts on NL front-page are unfortunate I feel like crying.....
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Sprintson(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2016
Thrash from the state Govt,you couldn't airlift the students but you could airlift their corpses?
I just feel sad about Nigeria always...Am tired of bad news everyday.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Lastanza: 2:00pm On May 04, 2016
Misplaced priority. U want to airlift corpses but u cannot airlift them while they were alive.

If it were to the governor's special assistants on conji relief he will buy them to and fro tickets.

Rest in peace gallant students!

1 Like

Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by arabaribiti(m): 2:00pm On May 04, 2016
They could not fly them for the quiz but they can airlift their dead body, God will punish their own children too
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by rita25(f): 2:01pm On May 04, 2016
OH THEY CAN AIRLIFT THE CORPSES BUT COULD NOT AIRLIFT THE STUDENTS WEN THEY WERE GOIN TO REPRESENT THEIR STATE? SMH..........NIGERIA WHEN WILL DIS RUBBISH STOP? MEDICINE AFTER DEATH SYNDROME
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by fineyemi(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2016
Its just so unfortunate that they ar even yet to represent their school in lagos. May God grant the family of the deceased the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Sprintson(m): 2:04pm On May 04, 2016
Nigeria seem to be Failing each day.
But then, we see FOOLS and VOTE them ALWAYS.
The ordinary Yoruba,Hausa and Igbo Man isn't the PROBLEM of this country rather our collective enemies are these POLITICIANS from everypart of the Nation.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Dinocarex(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
I think it was sensible enough for the government to have paid for thier air fare.
The students are representating the State government and you had them stuck to over 10hours journey. When by air, 1hr15mins max they will be in Lagos.

What you ought to do the in the beginning is what you are now doing when they re dead 'air lifting thier bodies' back to Kano!!! What a Shame!!!!

That Lagos/Ibadan expressroad is something else... The Government of the day need to wake up to responsibility and do something fast about the road!!

God have mercy!!
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
Gosh. 9ja, which way?

When they were alive, Kano state never boarded flight for them to go Lagos. Now that they are dead, they are boarding flight to transfer the corpses down to kano. Wat a country

RIP to them cry

1 Like

Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Wadasco(m): 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
innalillahi wa'inna ilaihirraji'un
May there gentle soul rest in perfect peace....
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by naijafury: 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
CastedDude:
Governor of Kano State Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje -has condoled with the families of the students who were involved in accident yesterday along Lagos - Ibadan Express way while on a mission to represent Kano in the National Quiz Competition in Lagos.

According to reports, three students of Unity School Karaye and 3 from Kano Kapital as well as a driver and coordinator of competition lost their lives in the accident.

Arrangement is being made to airlift the corpses back to Kano for burial later in the day.

Meanwhile Families of the affected students have been duly informed on the unfortunate incidence and the arrangements being made.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/students-representing-kano-state-in.html

The children of ordinary people can only fly when they are dead. There is God.
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by TheSCRYPT: 2:12pm On May 04, 2016
Keneking:
Where is lalasticlala sef embarassed embarassed embarassed

"airlift the corpses" I see thunder looming with this statement cry cry cry

They could not airlift the children down to Lagos, buy can airlift their corpses. This is so sad.

angry
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 04, 2016
Rest in perfect peace, young ones...I hope y'all will come back years later to fulfill your purposes on this planet cry
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by tope24(m): 2:13pm On May 04, 2016
nwakibie3:
All the way from kano to lagos on state assignment by road? Will the governor say he will allow his children and relatives to take such risk? I have not been to kano from lagos but I definitely know that's more than a day journey. How much is flight ticket from kano to lagos that the state government can't afford? And now they are planning to do what they should have done to avert this calamity. God is watching our so called politicians. No money to airlift them to lagos but now there is money to airlift their corpses. What more can I say than RIP to them.

exactly what was on my mind. This so called people will not maintain their buses talkless of putting these kids on-board a flight to lagos. Meanwhile the idiot called governor will fly to Abuja for a party function. oloriburuku ni awon people yii.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Olukologia(m): 2:15pm On May 04, 2016
How many reple have U heard died of Hiv/aids now? But withing April and May U know people who died of accident. The government should stop or divert hiv funds to put de roads in good condition.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Dinocarex(m): 2:17pm On May 04, 2016
Sprintson:

Nigeria seem to be Failing each day.
But then, we see FOOLS and VOTE them ALWAYS.
The ordinary Yoruba,Hausa and Igbo Man isn't the PROBLEM of this country rather our collective enemies are these POLITICIANS from everypart of the Nation.

Brother, apart from labelling the POLITICIANS as enemies of the state. With my little knowledge, I put all blames of the FOLLOWERS (Yes You and I). Who helps in rigging and stealing votes? Followers! Who shouts and defend the politicians? Followers! Who vote for them not because they are capable but because they are from my zone or tribe? Followers!!

If all youths can just be calm and so No to all the recycled leaders by 2019.. That will be a great step to achieving the Nigeria of our dream!!

I need 5000 youths to join the campaign!! #NoToRecycledPoliticians.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by blackjack21(m): 2:19pm On May 04, 2016
STRIPTEASE:
May the Lord drive the spirit of death away from our doorstep IJN

The Lord is in conjuction with the spirit of death. it's a conspiracy.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by wittyt98(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2016
how much is an air ticket to Lagos from kano ...can't they fly them
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by alabijohn: 2:29pm On May 04, 2016
O God almighty have mercy upon us as a nation.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2016
Painful exit. . May their souls rest in peace.... Amen
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Iamthoney(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2016
nwakibie3:
All the way from kano to lagos on state assignment by road? Will the governor say he will allow his children and relatives to take such risk? I have not been to kano from lagos but I definitely know that's more than a day journey. How much is flight ticket from kano to lagos that the state government can't afford? And now they are planning to do what they should have done to avert this calamity. God is watching our so called politicians. No money to airlift them to lagos but now there is money to airlift their corpses. What more can I say than RIP to them.
Guy type what you know OK....Kano to Lagos ain't a day journey.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by segzyogondus(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2016
So another set of Intelligent students don comot dis life...Na wa ooooo but God knows best
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Mekurexx: 2:38pm On May 04, 2016
Lol you sound so ignorant and petty!
donbenedict:
God is up there just silent. Watching..

May their soul rest in peace
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:

atheist?? wink
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by sylve11: 2:40pm On May 04, 2016
Airlift the corpses? why not airlift them to where they were to go for the competition? Hmmmmm. cool
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by AminuRano87(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:

He doesn't care
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2016
ZACHIE:
They vcouldnt afford air travel for them.
But can afford airlifting corpses
Bullcrap

It sometimes pays to think before jumping to conclusion.
Government was intervening only to assist because corpses decompose quickly especially in this heat than live beings.
Secondly, Muslims need to bury their dead as soon as possible, without any fuss or delay; hence the urgency to airlift them back home for burial.
Shey you understand?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniben Best Graduating Student In Surgery Receives New Laptop And 100 Pounds / Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / Video Of Pupils Singing National Anthem In A Flooded School In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.