Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,412 members, 7,826,601 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos (35438 Views)

The Onitsha Students Representing Nigeria At World Pitch Academic Competition US / Kaduna Team Representing Nigeria Wins World Schools Debate Competition / UNIZIK 300L Student Dies In Fatal Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by fpeter(f): 2:59pm On May 04, 2016
Arrangement is being made to airlift the corpses back to Kano for burial later in the day.

Really shame on the State Government! so they couldn't transport them via air when they
were alive...now that they're dead they want to airlift them!

1 Like

Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by aishmuhd(f): 3:19pm On May 04, 2016
RIP & may God Almighty console's their families
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by ZACHIE: 3:27pm On May 04, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

It sometimes pays to think before jumping to conclusion.
Government was intervening only to assist because corpses decompose quickly especially in this heat than live beings.
Secondly, Muslims need to bury their dead as soon as possible, without any fuss or delay; hence the urgency to airlift them back home for burial.
Shey you understand?

So, you think I didn't think it through before writing? It is you who needs to broach over your thought process, please.

Will the Governor allow his children to make that journey by road knowing the state of that journey?
They are representing the State and not themselves. A safer mode of transport would be paramount if their own wards were involved.

That is a journey of1,200 kilometres with an equal number of potholes and death traps.
A truly caring government will fix that road before throwing its citizens into a gamble journey.

What is a corpse that it cannot be interred where it is? Islam did not ask for bodies to be flown across hills and valleys just for burial rites.

1 Like

Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 04, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

who the f is A***h
you don't need to show your stupidity here, idiat
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by obongtunji: 3:30pm On May 04, 2016
God will judge this governor called Ganduje. If he is to travel to even Niger State he will surely use a private aeroplane, I'm very sure if his son or daughter were part of the team they would have travelled by air. Can you imagine now they are making arrangement to airlift the corpes.

Rest in peace to the 3 brilliant kids, the driver and the coordinator.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by ochiosa(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2016
They died y travelling by road now they are dead government want to airlift their corps for burial, our govt always playing to the galary
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by goodvision12(m): 3:36pm On May 04, 2016
CastedDude:
very tragic...RIP to them
Bad things eveywhere in nigeria.I am very very Perturbed by this unpleasant incidents.May their soul RIP.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by loomer: 3:36pm On May 04, 2016
Una fit airlift their body but una no fit airlift them go represent the state.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 04, 2016
They couldn't air-lift them when they were on state assignment but they can air-lift their corpses! What an irony
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by NubianX: 4:02pm On May 04, 2016
In 1990 I represented the same Kano in a competition in the same Lagos. It was a great experience for me because it was my first flight (Nigerian Airways) and my first stay in a 5 Star hotel (Lagos Sheraton)...

...This is just to reflect on how bad the situation has gone. May their gentle souls rest in peace...Think it, it could have been me or you - if u were among the best in your school with a great future ahead. sad
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by KnightB(m): 4:50pm On May 04, 2016
I saw the the accident too, so saddening.
May the lord grant their friends and families the fortitude to bear the loss.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by ebrahyym(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2016
Oh my God! just noticed the car, that the driver is my neighbour. INNALILLAHI WA INNA ILAIHI RAJIUN. May their gentle soul R.I.P
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by masterpix(m): 5:41pm On May 04, 2016
Imagine after traveling from kano to their destination, Nobody saw this coming . Now that they are death you want to air left them, while not give them this gesture before now. May we not die of accident in JESUS name. Amen
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
God is up there just silent. Watching..

May their soul rest in peace
leave God alone.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by priphil(m): 5:55pm On May 04, 2016
"the govt is making plans to airlift the corpses"..

These are dsame pipo dat did nt hav d oppurtuinity to be airlifted to lagos in the first instance.....

Allah ya gikan ran'su
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by QueenEKAMMA(f): 5:55pm On May 04, 2016
This is too too pathetic.oh my God, i dnt even knw what say. I'm really feeling bad for the families of the deceased. Talented children just gone like that. This is a bad news i must confess. GOD ALMIGHTY KNOWS BEST.RIP TO THE DEATH.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by rollywise(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
what is this suppose to mean?

Never question God dearie. He said in all situations, give thanks. Let the whole earth be crushed, GOD will still be GOD
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Engrkay11(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2016
Nigeria ! haaaaaaa ! Future generation ar wasting This is hipocrisy , coming all the way frm Kano for Quiz, they can not b airlifted buh dere corpses ar going to b airlifted !
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Dannie2015(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2016
They were supposed to rep Kano in a comnpetition in Lag n they had to travel by road. Now that they are dead, they ll be airlifted to Kano. Meaning their corpses hav more value than their living. What a life.... RIP
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by donbenedict(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2016
ellacute45:
atheist?? wink
naaah... I believe in God the Father Almighty, and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, who was born of The virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried, on the third day, he rose again from the dead, he ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, from thence, he shall come to Judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the ressurection of the dead, and life of the world to come..
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
naaah... I believe in God the Father Almighty, and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, who was born of The virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried, on the third day, he rose again from the dead, he ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, from thence, he shall come to Judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the ressurection of the dead, and life of the world to come..
shocked
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by donbenedict(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2016
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by baffabulous(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2016
who send dem b4?
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by 982ABU(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2016
may their soul rest in peace
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by zoogy2007: 8:55pm On May 04, 2016
The state is now ready to airlift the corpses. How ironic. If they had traveled by air in the first place, would this have happened?
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by BCJAY(f): 9:41pm On May 04, 2016
Why airlifting a corpse when you have the resources to airlift them when Alive? My take thou
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by precious1967(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2016
SORRY. may there gentle souls rest in peace.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Ikennablue(m): 11:06pm On May 04, 2016
very sad. intelligent kids....there's a lesson here, you can never be to good to die
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2016
May their soul rest in peace. Ameen
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:57am On May 05, 2016
The rate at which Road accidents claim the lives of Nigerians these days ehnnnn... God have mercy!

May their souls rest in peace
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Lordleo89(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2016
But couldn't they be airlifted to the venue. In the first place? Now U airlift their corpses. Terrible! RIP to the dead.Bad Govt. causing death since as long as I can remember.
Re: Students Representing Kano In A Quiz Die In Fatal Accident. Photos by Golden75(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2016
Kamal Abdullahi my heart bleed when i heard dat u re no more. I remenber d day u got admission into Kano Capital and ur Dad came appreciating our effort due to d drastical inprovement u showcase in both character and learning. As ur former teacher i ve known u to b a very descipline, smart and intelligent boy. We will definitely miss u. D whole of Fatima Special is saying rest in peace to u and ur colleques.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniben Best Graduating Student In Surgery Receives New Laptop And 100 Pounds / Jambites Drop Your Reg Number Amd Lets Check Where U Have Been Posted To. / Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.