Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Singles Christians Hub - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Singles Christians Hub (338 Views)

New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singles Christians Hub by jaysworld(f): 12:26pm On May 04, 2016
There are more and more people falling prey to the wrong people. Whilst some people can't identify the writings on the wall, yet others can but still plunge deeper into these wrong relationships. Save someone the heartache and invite him/her to join the conversation this Thursday. It promises to be EYE-OPENING as usual. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do You Give Out Everything About Your Secrite To Your Bf/gf / I Need A Very Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage / I Need An Helper! Guys Dont Help Guys! So Please I Need A Virtous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.