Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

“I Love Niyi Johnson, But Can’t Go Back To Him” – Toyin aimakhu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love Niyi Johnson, But Can’t Go Back To Him” – Toyin aimakhu (713 Views)

Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun / Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson / Niyi Johnson Dating Seyi Edun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Love Niyi Johnson, But Can’t Go Back To Him” – Toyin aimakhu by hayzee545(m): 1:19pm On May 04, 2016
Talented Yoruba movie actress Toyin Aimahku, has in recent time faced severe relationship trauma, following her breakup with estranged hubby, Niyi Johnson, and recently Seun Egbegbe.

While, the light skinned actress appears less bothered about Seun Egbegbe who kept attacking her personality aftermath of their breakup, she however, seems to still have soft spot for Niyi Johnson.

Aimakhu, in an interview with Fashion BuzzTV’s Princess Bidemi, said she is still smitten by Johnson, but cannot return to him, though she somehow did not rule out the possibility.

“I love my ex, but can’t go back to him”, she said.

“I am not God. I might think I don’t want him anymore, but what if God says yes?”

She however ruled out the possibility of finding love again.

She stated that she is too traumatized to begin a new relationship.

“I don’t think so because the truth is, I have trauma. I am even scared right now. All I need now is God and the holy spirit to help me because the truth is I’m still in trauma.”

“I am scared. I don’t think I can even love again. I am scared to love. I am over it but I can’t be healed. There is no point lying about it.

There are some things you can’t lie about. I hope I would be healed,”

Source: http://olumoonline.com/2016/05/04/i-love-niyi-johnson-but-cant-go-back-to-him-toyin-aimakhu/
Re: “I Love Niyi Johnson, But Can’t Go Back To Him” – Toyin aimakhu by heeyarnuh(f): 1:20pm On May 04, 2016
madam u don't even know wat u want

1 Like

Re: “I Love Niyi Johnson, But Can’t Go Back To Him” – Toyin aimakhu by madridguy(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2016
Carry your public bore-hole to somewhere else.
Re: “I Love Niyi Johnson, But Can’t Go Back To Him” – Toyin aimakhu by Delphi(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2016
She has 'tasted' two men and has known the better of the two.
Re: “I Love Niyi Johnson, But Can’t Go Back To Him” – Toyin aimakhu by richyrolly(f): 1:45pm On May 04, 2016
Madam,thank God for your life.please you really need God just as you've said. May he have mercy on your soul IJN.
Re: “I Love Niyi Johnson, But Can’t Go Back To Him” – Toyin aimakhu by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 04, 2016
only you one guy use alomo for
only you no ran marry again
only you still love your ex-husband

Re: “I Love Niyi Johnson, But Can’t Go Back To Him” – Toyin aimakhu by Came: 2:30pm On May 04, 2016
" I am not God, I might think I don't want him anymore , but if God says YES" madam try no wetin you want, I beg you, because if you no no wetin you want, men go take you do yeye oooo!!!
Re: “I Love Niyi Johnson, But Can’t Go Back To Him” – Toyin aimakhu by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 04, 2016
pathetic attempt at soliciting public sympathy, what's our business with whether you can love again or not Smtcheeew!
Re: “I Love Niyi Johnson, But Can’t Go Back To Him” – Toyin aimakhu by DrChukzy(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2016
This lady need to be checked

(1) (Reply)

Much Ado On Kim Kardashian Balmain Dress At Met Gala 2016. / (photo) Wizkid To Perform Alongside Chris Brown, French Montana, August Alsina / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Reports She’s Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.