Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

DO You Love God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DO You Love God? (354 Views)

All Things Work Together For Good To Them That Love God And Are In His Purpose / Why Do You Love God? / As A Christian, How Do You Love God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DO You Love God? by Allioluwasegun(m): 1:57pm On May 04, 2016
In the book of John 21:15-18 Jesus Christ asked Peter a question Do you love me more than this? i.e the fishing that you are doing.The whole ten commandment was summarized into two, love your God with the whole of your heart,your soul and your mind and the second is that love your neighbor as your self and i want to believe that if you love God,you will also love your neighbor because God was the one that created your neighbor.
The question is this do you love God?Because if you love the giver you will willingly accept his gift,if you love God you will accept Jesus Christ the gift from God to the whole world.
Do you love God more than your work?Do you love Him more than anything in this world?If Jesus ask you this question like Peter what will be your response because i know that HE loves me i cannot say why He loves me i cannot say Why on Calvary tree He suffer for me HE loves me i cannot say why.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Be The Word / President Obama: Bible Supports Transgender Directive / The Religious People — Most Of Them -really Think This Planet Is An Experiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.