Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats (1448 Views)

Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Seyi Hunter To Tonto Dikeh & Lilian Esoro: When Your Man Cheats, Buy Him Condoms / Cynthia Morgan Dabs For 'Christ' In Sexy Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by endtimesblog: 4:15pm On May 04, 2016
Cynthia Morgan has revealed what she would do if her ma cheats on her.The dancehall artist shared a video of a girl with knives and wrote

This can ever be me Tho...I Never Stress...ama just write a couple of more chilled records that him,his hommies and his new girl will always be fan of...and watch them stalk me and my tour dates for the rest of deir lives...# what I am saying is...Young girl don't stress,never stress#Workhard,Pray...and watch him be a fan.#Itsneverdatdeep

Good..Why kill yourself or a man because he cheated.....Instead let success be the best revenge.

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/cynthia-morgan-reveals-what-shell-do-if.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by endtimesblog: 4:15pm On May 04, 2016
shocked shocked

hmmmm serious matter grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by Airforce1(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2016
walks out of thread
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by gbens2000(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2016
Morgan despite the fact that AV known u way back this the only sense u save successfully made so far,'drops mic '
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by Vongsama(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2016
Couldn't agree more
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 04, 2016
So she get bf?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by Bevy12(f): 4:21pm On May 04, 2016
If a guy cheats, I'll just cut IT off
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by gbens2000(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2016
Bevy12:
nice.........

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by vizkiz: 5:25pm On May 04, 2016
Bevy12:

The way they have been cutting your own THINGS off abi? undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by ellahzy(f): 5:39pm On May 04, 2016
hmmmm

Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by Bevy12(f): 5:46pm On May 04, 2016
vizkiz:

The way they have been cutting your own THINGS off abi? undecided
I don't like when useless people quote me.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 04, 2016
her problem
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by Michellla(f): 7:11pm On May 04, 2016
never stress#Workhard,Pray...and watch him be a fan.# word
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by CaroLyner(f): 7:32pm On May 04, 2016
Bevy12:
you mean "Call" it off
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by vizkiz: 7:40pm On May 04, 2016
Bevy12:
I don't like when useless people quote me.

see the dog talking

You wey be like tissue paper (I meant toilet roll because you are too dumb to understand) undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Reveals What She'll Do If Her Man Cheats by Akposkool(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2016
And in the next ten years you gon be like, I shouldn't have worked so much. Hard work is good but as a woman you gats look at the mirror and see that age ain't your friend.
It is not advisable to fight physically over a man but hey there are decent guys out there who are trouble free.

(1) (Reply)

Let these Photos Of Some Popular Celebrities Motivate YOU Today / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In All White As She Host The Missnigerianqueen2016 In PH / Juliet Ibrahim's Sister "Sonia" Is Getting Married Soon, See Her Pre-wedding Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.