Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Dispay Segments - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Dispay Segments (1114 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dispay Segments by tundejoseph4(m): 4:30pm On May 04, 2016
is there anybody experienced in the build of display segment. like displaying welcome bla bla bla
Re: Dispay Segments by farulz(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2016
tundejoseph4:
is there anybody experienced in the build of display segment. like displaying welcome bla bla bla
yes these is what i made.
IT' DISPLAY A LETTER IN SEQUENCE

Re: Dispay Segments by tundejoseph4(m): 5:13pm On May 04, 2016
Please guy i want to learn it. How can you help me
Re: Dispay Segments by usmanktg2(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2016
why are you guys not using the current technologies available to you, but worrying yourself on outdated technologies. You don't need those transistors and diodes am seeing there, come to Microcontrollers, we can feed you.
Re: Dispay Segments by farulz(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2016
usmanktg2:
why are you guys not using the current technologies available to you, but worrying yourself on outdated technologies. You don't need those transistors and diodes am seeing there, come to Microcontrollers, we can feed you.
Lol, Am Using The Diode As An Or Gate, And For The Transistors Is Always Adviceable To Use Transistor When Sourcing Current For Any Chip.
Finally I Build That For Less Then 500 Buckz.

1 Like

Re: Dispay Segments by farulz(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2016
tundejoseph4:
Please guy i want to learn it. How can you help me
I Wil Post It Soon
Re: Dispay Segments by tundejoseph4(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2016
usmanktg2:
microcontrollers will be too expensive, i want cheaper
Re: Dispay Segments by tundejoseph4(m): 7:31pm On May 05, 2016
farulz:
I Wil Post It Soon
thank you boss

(1) (Reply)

Javafx FXML Help Needed. / Memory Problems With Win 10 / Mobileapps Developer Needed !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.