Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Javafx FXML Help Needed. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Javafx FXML Help Needed. (1111 Views)

A Simple Tic-tac-toe Game Using Javafx / Javafx or Swing? / Porting Javafx Application To Android [tutorial] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Javafx FXML Help Needed. by dilahel: 5:48pm On May 17, 2016
Please I need help with a javafx FXML application I am developing. If anyone is good with Javafx FXML let me know. I don't mind paying to solve the problem. Thank you.
Re: Javafx FXML Help Needed. by FincoApps(m): 12:46am On May 18, 2016
dilahel:
Please I need help with a javafx FXML application I am developing. If anyone is good with Javafx FXML let me know. I don't mind paying to solve the problem. Thank you.

Why not tell us more about the problem so people can know if it's what they can do.
Re: Javafx FXML Help Needed. by exxy(m): 12:54am On May 18, 2016
FincoApps:

Why not tell us more about the problem so people can know if it's what they can do.
what's the problem, share it with people
Re: Javafx FXML Help Needed. by dilahel: 6:46am On May 18, 2016
The problem is that the tableview row selection doesn't listen to changes and only retrieves the first row values from database when I click on any row on the database.
Re: Javafx FXML Help Needed. by olyjosh(m): 9:58pm On May 22, 2016
Have you being able to solve it. IF NOT , let me know how you change the content of TableView. In anyway, you should change the content of a tableview by changing the ObservableList of such tableView. Getting the exact row you click depend on your selection model(single or multiple) though you need to still work on the ObservableList by traversing using index or the getSelectedItem/getSelectedItems of ObservableList .

Please post your code if you can. Should in case you didn't get response in some hours - I must have locked busy, so chat me up 08061662025
Re: Javafx FXML Help Needed. by dilahel: 11:01pm On May 22, 2016
olyjosh:
Have you being able to solve it. IF NOT , let me know how you change the content of TableView. In anyway, you should change the content of a tableview by changing the ObservableList of such tableView. Getting the exact row you click depend on your selection model(single or multiple) though you need to still work on the ObservableList by traversing using index or the getSelectedItem/getSelectedItems of ObservableList .
Please post your code if you can. Should in case you didn't get response in some hours - I must have locked busy, so chat me up 08061662025

I've been able to solve it. Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Happy 18th Birthday Google! Welcome To Adulthood / Simple App That Let's You Calculate Your Electricity Bills / Created A Price Comparison Engine(compare Prices Btw Different Stores)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.