Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,464 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

10 Things You Didn't Know About Vaginas [infographic] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Things You Didn't Know About Vaginas [infographic] (1035 Views)

There Are 10 Types Of Vaginas, Which One Do You Have? / 10 Things To Know On Signs And Symptoms Of Endometriosis / Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things You Didn't Know About Vaginas [infographic] by Awoofawo(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2016
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Vaginas [infographic] by Eebrahym(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2016
Of course, I knew most of it since time immemorial
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Vaginas [infographic] by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 04, 2016
do you want me to tell you more than 10 things I know about vagin*

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Vaginas [infographic] by Awoofawo(m): 8:36pm On May 04, 2016
Hagmond:
do you want me to tell you more than 10 things I know about vagin*
Of course, why are all here to learn
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Vaginas [infographic] by sabacity(m): 8:46pm On May 04, 2016
REALLY!!!...THANKS FOR D ENLIGHTENMENT...
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Vaginas [infographic] by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 04, 2016
Awoofawo:
Of course, why are all here to learn
1.A vaginal “fart,” also called a “queef” or “vart,” is common. Unlike gas expelled from the rectum, which contains fecal waste and has an odor, vaginal flatulence is odorless and unrelated to the rectum
2.While vulvas typically vary between women, most vaginas look alike.
3.The vagina has over 1,000 nicknames, including “passion flower,” “pink pearl,” “ya ya,” “fish taco,” “crotch mackerel,” “cod canal,” “fish factory,” “fuzzy lap flounder,” “tuna town, “ “penis penitentiary,” “cum pocket,” “yoni,” “warehouse of warmth,” “warm slurpee,” the “V” thing,” “apple pie,”
4.The largest vagina in history most likely belonged to Anna Swann (1846-1888). She was 7 feet and 5 inches tall and weighed 350 pounds. She gave birth to a 23-pound baby with a 19-inch head.
5.The first inch or two of the vagina has the most nerve endings and is the most pleasure receptive.

(1) (Reply)

Help Please:what Can I Do To My Feet And My Hand / Doctors Online, Please Help A Nigerian Living In Italy / Top 10 Bizarre Phobias You Never Knew About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.