Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Shocking: Lil Wayne About To Die Of Cancer. Has Barely 5 Weeks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking: Lil Wayne About To Die Of Cancer. Has Barely 5 Weeks (8019 Views)

Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer / "Fela Didn't Die Of AIDS" - Wives Open Up On Fela, Sex & Weed / Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Lil Wayne About To Die Of Cancer. Has Barely 5 Weeks by TrumpDonald(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2016
This must be the saddest news in “THE GAME” or
rather the Hip Hop music industry this year. New
Orleans Rapper Lil Wayne made a very shocking
announcement this morning in Atlanta after calling
a press conference, Tune Chi who seemed to have
lost a lot of weight sadly told the his fans and
reporters that he was diagnosed with skin cancer
and his Doctors said he have only five weeks to
live.
His Doctor confirmed that earlier this month Lil
Wayne was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer meaning
there is nothing they can do to save him.
“With 80% percent of his body covered in tattoos
our scanners were always falling to detect the
cancer in his skin all the time until it reaches stage
4…The only thing we advice him is to enjoy the few
days he got left. Wayne always visited me for
regular check ups so we were close, The only thing
he pissed me off with was stealing my cough syrup
every time he visited”. Joked Dr Williams.

Lil Wayne plans to spend the remainder of his life
with his YMCMB crew and requested that lean
should be the main drink at his funeral.
“I would be grateful if someone can always pour a
bottle of codeine and promethazine cough syrup
every week on my tomb while two red bones twerk
on either side of my grave…I’m dying a happy man
and I hope ya’ll remember me”. Lil Wayne said,
before leaving the shocked fans and reporters. The
rapper was recently turned down by his tattoo
artist when he requested to have the words
Bleep CANCER’ tatted on his manhood before he
dies.
Source
http://viraldaily.info/2016/05/04/so-sad-usa-rapper-lil-wayne-announces-that-he-is-left-with-only-a-month-to-live-this-is-what-is-killing-him/
Re: Shocking: Lil Wayne About To Die Of Cancer. Has Barely 5 Weeks by finalboss1(m): 8:17pm On May 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Shocking: Lil Wayne About To Die Of Cancer. Has Barely 5 Weeks by finalboss1(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2016
old news...
Re: Shocking: Lil Wayne About To Die Of Cancer. Has Barely 5 Weeks by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:39pm On May 04, 2016
uhhhfff! just sad hearing this news
Re: Shocking: Lil Wayne About To Die Of Cancer. Has Barely 5 Weeks by brunofarad(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2016
Sad news
Re: Shocking: Lil Wayne About To Die Of Cancer. Has Barely 5 Weeks by Nobody: 12:54am On May 05, 2016
Looks at title, looks at OP's name, disregards story, continues with life. Abeg, who get iPhone charger?
Re: Shocking: Lil Wayne About To Die Of Cancer. Has Barely 5 Weeks by swaggzo(m): 8:53am On May 05, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: See What Kokoro Taofeeq Says About Saheed Osupa (too Bad) / Ubi Franklin, Laila Ijeoma, Ushbebe, Alexreports For The Entrepreneur Africa ( / I Instantly Fell In Love After Seeing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.