Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) (41939 Views)

Ify Onwuemene Is The Sick Woman Davido Is Looking For, She Has Cancer / Aisha, Aka Omoge Campus, Was Our Breadwinner, Our Father And Mother – Brother / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son, Zion, Shares Photo With His Mother & Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
So Sad: US based Nollywood actress, Ify Arinze loses
4 family members [Mother, brother's wife and his
two kids] to poisoning same day!!! .

See her post below:
It's so difficult to think, eat, talk or even breath!
Even the strength to pray have also deserted me. I
and my brother needs ur prayers cause am drained of
everything! Exactly one week today! I lost my
mother, my brother's wife, and his two kids, in one
day and one place! They went to bed and didn't wake
up! They said they were poisoned! My mother only
went for omugwo, she walked into my brother's
house with her two legs, alive and healthy and three
weeks later, she was carried out as a corpse
alongside the child she came to do omugwo for!
Now I have to bury 4 members of my family at
once! Only God can heal my brother and I ,am not
strong enough to even comfort him at this time,
cause I can barely pick my own pieces! please
remember us in ur prayers! Cause words have failed
us this time! We can't ask why us, or why our
family! Cause the Truth is nobody, absolutely no one
deserves this amount of pains! I hope and pray we
find our way back to normalcy after all of this! Cause
this is the kind of pain that changes a being forever!
Farewell to my Mother, the womb that carried me!
The one that nurtured me, Farewell to my sister in
law,(Amara) Farewell to my niece (Chisimdi) and
Farewell to my nephew who was barely 2 month old
( Chimeremeze)... they said we can't question God!
But my heart is full with questions!!!

Via Ify Arinze

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/us-based-nollywood-actress-ify-arinze.html?m=0

2 Shares

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Ezigboune: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
So sad cry

Rip

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Abbeybailey(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
So sad and tragic. May their Souls Rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2017

Us based nollywood actor ni

U think by running away frm Nigeria to act film

U can run away frm ur village people

U neva see anything

#Eco99#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by smartty68(m): 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Barbaric embarassed

RIP
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Evablizin(f): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#

What are you saying?

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by delishpot: 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Maybe Generator fumes leaked into the house. They should investigate the cause.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Came: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Job really endured something oooooo... God have mercy!!!... How person wan take endure this kind pain now...my sister dooohhh!!!

27 Likes

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by MrHenshaw: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#

Now i know your foolishness is follow come

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by rossyc(f): 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
So sad, they should investigate the cause... RIP to the dead..May the Lord give her and the family the fortitude to bear the loss..

4 Likes

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Death is inevitable, RIP
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Habibsocial080: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Space for sale................................... .
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by blackbeau1(f): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sad story
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by emmayayodeji(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#

Not funny

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by loydsis(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nawa o rip to dem. What a cold world, everyday na evil evil news pesn go dey hear. Can somtin gud come out from Nigeria
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oh my world! I am so sorry!
May their souls find eternal rest and May the Lord comfort and sustain the living.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by elantraceey(f): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
cry
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
OK DEN
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is so sad embarassed

Evablizin:

What are you saying?

Point of correction Actress not Actor

Actor is correct,just like "Man" applies to both male and female..

ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#
No b everything be joke o baba.

9 Likes

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything
#Eco99#
Guy wetin de worry you na? Na everything be joke for your eye? You and one troll called Ama-ikpe or something need to grow up.

Haba!!! Why are you both so insensitive? Shame to those that encourage your folly

40 Likes

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by MrPresident1: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Irrelevant and stupid people are now competing for who will make the most insensitive comments on NL frontpage. We are now being assaulted left right and centre by the comments of indecorous animals lacking in basic home training.

I urge NL Mods to be lavish in the bans they will issue to these insensitive animals. Long long bans to serve as effective deterrent to curb a nascent scourge in its wake.

Nasty fools.

27 Likes

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is so sad.
Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by AngelaUdoka(f): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
HOW SCHOOL BOYS USED TO WRITE LETTERS TO GIRLS IN THOSE GOOD, OLD DAYS!

G.M.M.C YOLA
P.O. BOX 2013
29TH JAN. 1979
Dear Sweet,
Ditto...
Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health over there, if so, doxology!
I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.
Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.
Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.
Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.
Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.
By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.
Empirically speaking, I love u chemically. I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.
I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.
Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.
Goodbye for now.
Your slave in love,
your pillow, your cushion,
Ramson Cool. .... Did you receive or ever write this sort of composition?....

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by EmagNig(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#

Ur sense is limited

12 Likes

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by eyinjuege: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Too much evil in the world....

Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by myfantasies(f): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
ecoeco:

U neva see anything

#Eco99#

R u bleeping kidding me

Wat kind of comment is dis

5 Likes

Re: Ify Arinze's Mother, Brother's Wife & 2 Kids Die Of Poisoning (Pics) by OkoYibo: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sad.

This should be investigated.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes / Photos Of Anita Joseph Twerking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.