Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,159 members, 7,825,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) (53577 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by CopyLearner: 11:11am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
he is busy with his life, tiwa is busy with hers, teebillz said what he thinks was right, tiwa savage can't live with drug addict, we should have seen pic of her bruised face, because a drug addicts will always look for an excuse to beat her up, tiwa lied about that cocaine aspect, she have no evidence
you must be in the dark not to know that tbillz used to physically abuse tiwa. Atleast this was leaked last two years
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 05, 2016
Why she no go smile na she kill Jesus
Purpletee:
aunty Tiwa u dey smile. Your marriage dey under fire.
life goes on
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by kudos4u(m): 11:15am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:
she no go chop?
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by OBAGADAFFI: 11:16am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
he is busy with his life, tiwa is busy with hers, teebillz said what he thinks was right, tiwa savage can't live with drug addict, we should have seen pic of her bruised face, because a drug addicts will always look for an excuse to beat her up, tiwa lied about that cocaine aspect, she have no evidence

And teebillz is going to rehab for addiction treatment.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Lilteece(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2016
CopyLearner:
you must be in the dark not to know that tbillz used to physically abuse tiwa. Atleast this was leaked last two years
i don't believe that, i also read that, buh they were no pictures no evidence
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Lilteece(m): 11:19am On May 05, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

And teebillz is going to rehab for addiction treatment.
if u like believe as for me and myself i don't believe everything i read online
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Phobia1: 11:26am On May 05, 2016
they hv too dat pic bfor her marriage shit. jst releasin d pic doesnt make it new.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by marykaydee: 11:35am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:

He probably does a little. You will probably be surprised at the number of ppl that do cocain but are not addicted yet.He probably hasnt gotten to that point yet.. My uncle is in rehab it took us time cos there was no evidence and he was in denial. But as God may have it, he collapsed oneday on his own. Thank God we were able to take him in and determine the cos.. He couldnt deny it anymore.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Lilteece(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2016
marykaydee:

He probably does a little. You will probably be surprised at the number of ppl that do cocain but are not addicted yet.He probably hasnt gotten to that point yet.. My uncle is in rehab it took us time cos there was no evidence and he was in denial. But as God may have it, he collapsed oneday on his own. Thank God we were able to take him in and determine the cos.. He couldnt deny it anymore.
thanks buh am not buying
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by madjune(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2016
Divorcee club.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by marykaydee: 11:43am On May 05, 2016
eph12:

TJ is not husband material. He is also a drug addict and suicidal. Even if he gets married again it won't last 2 years

Trust me , he will find a mumu girl that will marry him cos hes famous...women no dey learn atall
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Ayposh: 11:48am On May 05, 2016
martinezlo:
that's so lovely
Move on babe, dats a nice idea, I can't wait to see u among d clique of beautiful KIKI, TOYO baby, Jenifa nd d lyk
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by eyinjuege: 12:32pm On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
when olamide lost his father he took weeks off, tiwa just broke up with her husband, she has gone back to work immediately, i pity teebillz

Are you equating the loss of a marriage, that may still be salvaged with the death of a loved one? They are two different things o.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 12:46pm On May 05, 2016
MUVA:

Morning hun. Mimzy's still very much in the contest. A lot of shenanigans were pulled yesterday which led to the interviewers refusal to include her when she finally arrived. But not to worry, there will be an official interview session soon. Thanks a bunch! smiley
OK Dear,thanks

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by lloyds(m): 12:48pm On May 05, 2016
Check the colour of her face and her leg. These women self.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by ahmadmuazu5(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
see the noise of the boy how it look like.like for lalasticle
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by ahmadmuazu5(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2016
Good for her
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Lilteece(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2016
eyinjuege:

Are you equating the loss of a marriage, that may still be salvaged with the death of a loved one? They are two different things o.
they are same thing, family issue is family issue, if she has gone back to work then her interview was fake and planned to destroy teebillz image
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by CopyLearner: 2:09pm On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
i don't believe that, i also read that, buh they were no pictures no evidence
okay. But somehow, you seem to have swallowed everything Tbills said about Tiwa. did you see video/picture evidences?
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Lilteece(m): 2:25pm On May 05, 2016
CopyLearner:
okay. But somehow, you seem to have swallowed everything Tbills said about Tiwa. did you see video/picture evidences?
did i say so?
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by promzy555(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2016
I DISLIKE DIS TIWA. SPOILT BITCH...
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Wcole(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:
should she kill herself for you because her marriage doesn't work? Senseless comment!
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by blueeyes1: 3:39pm On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
i didn't say so either
U didn't need to say so, your comments gave u away.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by MzOnajin1(f): 4:10pm On May 05, 2016
Can anyone help me with the link to download jenifers diary season 4?
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by demicupid(f): 10:36pm On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

But she dey form bad, baddo, baddest grin
yeah... i sure do...but i hate your comments....
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by vizkiz: 11:25pm On May 05, 2016
demicupid:

yeah... i sure do...but i hate your comments....

Hate is a very strong word.
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by demicupid(f): 11:30pm On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Hate is a very strong word.
modify it in your mind then...
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by vizkiz: 11:35pm On May 05, 2016
demicupid:

modify it in your mind then...

You type harshly
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by demicupid(f): 11:52pm On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

You type harshly

can't believe you're saying that.... have you taken time to go through your previous replies
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by vizkiz: 6:22am On May 06, 2016
demicupid:

can't believe you're saying that.... have you taken time to go through your previous replies

give me a dosage of my own medicine right?
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by demicupid(f): 6:55am On May 06, 2016
vizkiz:

give me a dosage of my own medicine right?
anything you call it...
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Henycymama(f): 10:41am On May 07, 2016
And some ppu bin blabbing ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building / Before & After Photos Of Our Beloved 5kbae / Meet Bobo Ajudua, Davido's Lawyer, Fred Ajudua’s Only Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.