Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

...... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ...... (1755 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Seven Categories Of Corps Members You Will Find In Any Orientation Camp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...... by oluwaseyi1992(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2016
Re: ...... by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:10pm On May 04, 2016
Where is the picture

1 Like

Re: ...... by louisdemaria(m): 10:22pm On May 04, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Where is the picture
abeg epp mi ask oo...may be e dy for ma family foto album,mk i check.
Re: ...... by GentlemanAyo(m): 11:06pm On May 04, 2016
Mr Oluwaseyi1992, where is thy maggot picture?
Re: ...... by oluwaseyi1992(m): 4:37am On May 05, 2016
the pictures below
Re: ...... by GentlemanAyo(m): 8:26am On May 05, 2016
oluwaseyi1992:
the pictures below

Uhn! Iyama. U guys should report this case in the kitchen for it not to repeat itself and if they show nonchalant attitude, report to the camp coordinator. Only God knows the number of people who have eaten maggot unknowingly.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by oluwaseyi1992(m): 9:25am On May 05, 2016
lalasticalala FP straight
Re: ...... by Forzap: 9:12pm On May 06, 2016
Balance diet grin grin
Re: ...... by Nobody: 12:14am On May 07, 2016
I'm more concerned about the fingers and fingernails holding the meat.
Re: ...... by 2grozz: 10:59am On May 07, 2016
Although I cant see maggots from the picture but I dont think nysc officials will be stupid enough to serve meat with maggot.
Besides you didnt even state who served the meat. Did you get it at the kitchen or at the mami market?
I think this I a case of a guy that just wants cheap publicity plus comments.
Re: ...... by ngorluv: 11:09am On May 07, 2016
Am in NYSC Edo camp and am surprised that the picture shown is that of fried meat.... the story is obviously untrue cos we are usually served fried chicken and never has fried beef been served here on camp.... By the way where is the proof that the camp is Edo camp from the pic.... Ppl and their useless posts.... Mtscheeew
Re: ...... by tegs116: 11:20am On May 07, 2016
pls @poster show ur face and proof dat u re corps member in Edo State camp or at least ur back with a view of d orientation camp.................... mtsheeeeeeeew cheap publicity. by d way do corpers wear jeans on camp?
Re: ...... by callMeAlpha(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2016
Lol
Re: ...... by goldenceo1: 12:26am On May 08, 2016
tegs116:
pls @poster show ur face and proof dat u re corps member in Edo State camp or at least ur back with a view of d orientation camp.................... mtsheeeeeeeew cheap publicity. by d way do corpers wear jeans on camp?

Yes they do. although it all boils down to the camp commandant n state cordinator.
Re: ...... by goldenceo1: 12:30am On May 08, 2016
Typical black ma mentality. OP calling for scrapping of NYSC because of meat. if u can't stand the camp kitchen, Mami can b ur best bet.
Re: ...... by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:09am On May 08, 2016
ngorluv:
Am in NYSC Edo camp and am surprised that the picture shown is that of fried meat.... the story is obviously untrue cos we are usually served fried chicken and never has fried beef been served here on camp.... By the way where is the proof that the camp is Edo camp from the pic.... Ppl and their useless posts.... Mtscheeew
The story is even more untrue because we give these kids KFC chicken daily grin.
Re: ...... by publicrelation: 3:12pm On May 08, 2016
Some call her boss lady, others call her Olori Otunba but one thing is certain she is trending as the most promising brand of 2016. Currently being compared to the likes of Olamide and the late Legend Da grin. Ms chief drops visuals to her street single Ika Meji (Peace sign) few days ago and it has already reached 16,000 views. Watch the video and give me your opinion if you think she does justice in repping the street babes in gidi or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlDpBfim-c
Re: ...... by oppybouy(m): 12:35am On May 09, 2016
Lmao. Na correct protein be that

(1) (Reply)

Things You Will Be Needing For Orientation Camp / Kastina 2016 Batch A Stream 2 / If You Have Received August Allawee. Lets Gather Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.