Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

God Asked Me To Ditch My 9-5 Job For Music! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Asked Me To Ditch My 9-5 Job For Music! (420 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win / Bus Carrying Synagogue Church Members Falls Into Ditch While Avoiding Cows / If U Died 2day N God Asked, "Y Should I Let You Into Heaven?" Wat Wud U Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Asked Me To Ditch My 9-5 Job For Music! by Oluwatoseen: 10:02pm On May 04, 2016
Nigerian singer and worship minister Rosemary Tony-Ayoko shares a detailed testimony about her life, music, career and ministry. This is one inspiring read, which will not only challenge but bless you.

This time 12years ago while in my final year at Benson Idahosa University, I made a prayer to God for Him to show me, speak to me or something if indeed He wanted me doing this for Him, because I could not understand why everyone around me harassed and told me they believed I could and that I was meant to do this, meanwhile I never even saw myself going that way(for some of you that don’t know, I danced more in school cos I joined a Christian dance group… I was a hot stepper you know…wink, lol).

Did I love to sing? Yeah, but I had gotten to a point that I was giving up on singing, I just wanted to focus on writing my final exams, get my degree in Economics, serve my country, get me a great job (bank or oil company preferably), get myself a masters degree, get married to my prince charming, have children and then watch myself climb the career ladder… lol.

But unknown to me, God had it all figured out, He
- See more at: http://www.christianmediang.com/2016/05/god-asked-me-to-ditch-my-9-5-job-for.html#sthash.CunNpBE9.dpuf
Re: God Asked Me To Ditch My 9-5 Job For Music! by louisdemaria(m): 10:16pm On May 04, 2016
Ok..Inspiring...lol..that's all i can relate frm dis story(lol).

(1) (Reply)

Take Control Of You / Offering Must Be Paid Via POS / Number One And The Best!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.