Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win (83463 Views)

2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Nadeemkumi: 7:09am On May 05, 2018
Benue, other killings may destroy Nigeria, Pastor Adeboye warns

Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has warned that if Nigeria must live, the killings around the country must stop.

Mr Adeboye said this when he paused his sermon at the church’s May Holy Ghost Service at the Redemption Camp last night to call on the congregation of thousands of people to join him in praying for the end of killings in the country.

He also said when a bishop of another church asked him who would win the 2019 election, he replied that unless the killings stopped the 2019 elections may not hold because people would be scared to go out to vote.

“When people are not sure about their safety how would they go out in parts of the country where killing is rampant to vote,” he said.

He, however, explained that the threat to elections was his personal reasoning and not a prophecy.

Recalling the effect of the killing of 17 people, including two priests in Benue State last month, he said it threw him into a sad mood, prompting his wife, Folu Adeboye, to ask him in Germany, where they were holding a programme of the church, why he was not his usual cheerful self.

“As a leader people from various denominations call Daddy, the 27 people killed were my children who were in a church or returning from a church programme,” he said he told his wife, who had not heard the news then. “As a father, I naturally became sad over that.”

Two priests and 15 other people were killed in an attack by armed herdsmen who invaded St. Ignatius Quasi Parish Ukpor-Mbalom in Ayar-Mbalom community of Gwer East Local Government Area of Benue on a Tuesday morning. No fewer than 100 houses in the community were also razed in the attack.

A week after, about 10 people who were returning from morning mass were murdered by suspected herdsmen in military uniform in Naka, Gwer West Local Government Area.

The attacks have continued in Benue and many other parts of the country. In March, Mr Adeboye visited Benue State, where he expressed displeasure with the mindless killings of people in the state and other parts of the country. He confessed he wept when he saw the people weeping over the loss of lives and property.

“Of course, no man of God will see a mass burial anywhere and not feel the pains of the people affected,” he said

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/267295-benue-other-killings-may-destroy-nigeria-pastor-adeboye-warns.html

Start from 3:49:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0RdZuGay8E?t=2

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by cornoil(m): 7:11am On May 05, 2018
Ok, warn your Boy Osinbade, i mean Osinbajo, the pastor turned Propagandist, liar, Fulani herdsmen supporter while to him unarmed IPOB are terrorist, mumu in power. Tell him to resign if he cant say the truth. Wetin i dey talk self, Adeboye self na part of Change, enjoy your blood sucking, Vampire and demonic Change.

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Quiver: 7:13am On May 05, 2018
Hmm

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Nobody: 7:18am On May 05, 2018
undecided undecided lipsrsealed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Realdeals(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2018
More like permutations

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Firefire(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2018
cornoil:
Ok, warn your Boy Osinbade, i mean Osinbajo, the pastor turned Propagandist, liar, Fulani herdsmen supporter while to him unarmed IPOB are terrorist, mumu in power. Tell him to resign if he cant say the truth. Wetin i dey talk self, Adeboye self na part of Change, enjoy your blood sucking, Vampire and demonic Change.

I doubt either of them can do what you suggest.

The CHAIN-GE they campaigned for is here.

May the blood of the dead cry for vengeance.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Firefire(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2018
Baba is making theory & hypothesis.

CHAIN-GE you want, CHAIN-GE you have.

Sai Barber!

I have maximum respect for Daddy G.O but his deadly silence in the face of bloodletting across Nigeria is painful.

Will Prophet Elijah keep quiet if alive today? NO!

Btw: Baba is complicit in the enthronement of this terrorist government.

God is watching and waiting...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Nobody: 7:29am On May 05, 2018
God just showed me that you're lying pastor. angry undecided

Enough of all these nonsensical fake politically motivated prophesies.angry

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by hisgrace090: 7:29am On May 05, 2018
Major problem is that pmb did not believe that the headsmen are wrong.

So fighting or stopping them is never part of their agenda.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Ichokwu: 7:33am On May 05, 2018
CaptJeffry:
God just showed me that you're lying pastor. angry undecided

Enough of all these nonsensical fake politically motivated prophesies.angry

Easy, bro.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by sonofthunder: 7:44am On May 05, 2018
liars... God will have mercy on bloggers. He never said God showed him anything

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by sonofthunder: 7:47am On May 05, 2018
Nadeemkumi:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Friday revealed that the 2019 elections may not take place if the present bloodletting in parts of the country continues.

According to him, he gave this reply to a bishop who sought to know what God revealed to him (Adeboye) about next year’s polls.

Speaking at the ongoing Holy Ghost service for the month of May, 2018 tagged:’ Greater Than Your Enemies’, the RCCG G.O. warned that Nigeria may cease to exist as a country if the deadly act by rampaging herdsmen continues.

He pointed out that the 2019 elections may not hold if a religious war breaks out as Nigerians would rather stay indoors in protection of their lives than go to cast their ballot.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/god-showed-2019-elections-pastor-adeboye/
this position being put forward by the op is a blatant lie. He never said God showed him anything.
Cc: Seun, lalasticlala.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Pierced(f): 7:58am On May 05, 2018
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by HigherEd: 8:05am On May 05, 2018
Many of these bloggers are taking advantage of the fact that pastors don't want to do court. If not, many bloggers the likes of even lindaikeji would have cooled off in prison like olunloyo.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Wilfem(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2018
sonofthunder:

this position being put forward by the op is a blatant lie. He never said God showed him anything.
Cc: Seun, lalasticlala.
I watched the programme live. He actually said those words as they were put here. But he didn't say it as if that's what God told him. He also went further to clarify that it's wasn't a prophecy either.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by tdayof(m): 8:23am On May 05, 2018
The man said daddy has God told you who will win the election next year?

He replied: son, I'm not even sure yet there will be an election because unless these killings stop they may be no election next year.

The man then responded saying : Are you prophesying daddy.

Adeboye replied: Nonononono I'm not prophesying. I'm just reasoning because nobody will go out to vote if they're not sure they'll be able to return home safe.

This blogger is a liar. He never said God showed him.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Mofe72: 8:26am On May 05, 2018
tdayof:

This blogger is a liar. Stop spreading fake news.

I watched it, that’s exactly what he said.

PS: I think he meant, given the security conditions in the country, most people would be discouraged to vote

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Wilfem(m): 8:29am On May 05, 2018
tdayof:

This blogger is a liar. He never said God showed him.
Those were exactly his words. I watched the programme live.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by mabea: 8:30am On May 05, 2018
hisgrace090:
Major problem is that pmb did not believe that the headsmen are wrong.

So fighting or stopping them is never part of their agenda.
Exactly! I remember how vocal he was when the military was using brute force against bokoharam in the last administration suggesting that a war had been declared on the north but now he's lost his voice which shows he's privy to this killings.

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by NLevents: 8:30am On May 05, 2018
He should warn his pastor about telling lies. He should also tell osibanjo to talk to his daughter.

She should keep it steady because she is a pastor's daughter

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Nmakukwu: 8:32am On May 05, 2018
Fake fake men

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Bossontop(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by EternalBeing: 8:32am On May 05, 2018
Christians have woken up to reality that in order to prevent our Children and unborn generations from becoming permanently enslaved by Moslems and Satanists, we need Political Power! And we need to unite because it is our senseless lack of Unity and Love that has made us to be ridiculed this long. The unprecedented Christian empowerment platform is here! Register now, it's still FREE http://cppower.org Deep political secrets are being revealed there. Also, local and international Job Vacancies and other Opportunities shall be constantly announced so that Christians can get them before our enemies do. If you just want to get by in Life instead of impacting the World for good, then you are part of the problem. JESUS commands us in Luke 19:13 and Genesis 1:28b to Dominate and Occupy till HE comes.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by mabea: 8:34am On May 05, 2018
Wilfem:

Those were exactly his words. I watched the programme live.
the question is did he say God showed him?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by Firgemachar: 8:35am On May 05, 2018
ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by sparko1(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2018
cornoil:

Except when Goodluck knelt down and he prayed for him, now Adeboye is part of change! Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by datola: 8:36am On May 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:36am On May 05, 2018
God bless you Daddy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Speaks About 2019 Elections; Bishop Asked Him Who Will Win by 1miccza: 8:37am On May 05, 2018
Firefire:

I doubt either of them can do what you suggest.

The CHAIN-GE they campaigned for is here.

May the blood of the dead cry for vengeance.

Amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.