Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

6 Keys To Open Doors Of Success In Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Keys To Open Doors Of Success In Your Business (671 Views)

Wrong Attitudes That Undermine Your Chances Of Success In Business / 5 Keys To Long Term Success In Your Business!!!! / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Keys To Open Doors Of Success In Your Business by Zebeto(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2016
TEAM WORK: no matter how smart you are, you need a team a great people and you need to figure out how to employ people with great ideas to work for you. Doing it alone is not a good idea and it guarantees you to be successful if you team up with great people. So go out scout for people with great ideas, hire them to work for you and I promise you, your business it’s on his way to success
KNOWING WHERE YOU ARE GOING: so many business people don’t know where they are going they don’t take the time to define their goal and set their compass so that they will have clear direction. Knowing where you are going is very important, plan your goal, vision your outcome which is needed for the success of your business is important and you must do that in great details. click link for the remaining keys
http://www.loudtips.com/6-keys-open-doors-success-business/

click link to see how peter okoye and dangote succeed in thier business http://www.loudtips.com/6-keys-open-doors-success-business/

(1) (Reply)

10 Basic Steps You Need To Start Selling Your Products / I Didnt To The University, Yet I've Succeeded_ Folorunsho Alakija / How Lucrative Is Onion Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.