Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday (21781 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Steps Out With His Twin Babies (photo) / Comedian Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies / Comedian Akpororo Apologizes To Kate Henshaw After Her Outburst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by donogaga(m): 12:53am On May 05, 2016
If a man can sincerely say to his wife “you are a good woman”, he should count himself among the lucky men in today’s troubled marriage institution. I believe popular comedian Akpororo is sincere.

He took to Instagram to celebrate his wife, Josephine, as she turned a year older. He’s so excited that he even pleaded with his fans to join and celebrate his wife. Read what he wrote about her…

“Happy birthday to my luv, my heart and All @mzjoselady. I pray that God will bless ur new Age, u shall not lack anything good, u shall not die b4 ur time and anybody way dey waka for your sake 4 evil, go waka LOSS.

“From today GOD will bless everything that concerns you because u are a good woman. Pls FANS help me celebrate the QUEEN OF RORO EMPIRE.”

http://www.informationng.com/2016/05/comedian-akpororo-celebrates-his-beautiful-wife.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Tolexander: 12:55am On May 05, 2016
Unlike poles!

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 1:05am On May 05, 2016
Lovely.... smiley

*sips zobo

5 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Dojupyo(f): 2:03am On May 05, 2016
Beautiful couples..I mean the wife is beautiful grin

15 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:17am On May 05, 2016
cry this is the kinda lady I wish to settle down with...kind of ladies that angels would struggle to take a selfie with even on judgment day!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by tyson99(m): 6:32am On May 05, 2016
power of money sha hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by ALAGA1: 6:45am On May 05, 2016
Mhennnn... money is good
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by ALAGA1: 6:46am On May 05, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
cry this is the kinda lady I wish to settle down with...kind of ladies that angels would struggle to take a selfie with even on judgment day!

When one of the angels sees someone like her, He be like:::

7 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:50am On May 05, 2016
ALAGA1:

. grin grin
No dey look me like Bro lwkm!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by ALAGA1: 6:51am On May 05, 2016
PissedOffWeed:

No dey look me like Bro lwkm!

Hahaha.. I cover my yansh oo grin cheesy

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Akposkool(m): 7:09am On May 05, 2016
Perfect match. Don't tell me they are not perfect Cus with money anything is possible.
I'd this guy poor I doubt If she will even look at him once.
Carry go. Team hustle hard and shame fine boys

9 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by donogaga(m): 7:34am On May 05, 2016
Akposkool:
Perfect match. Don't tell me they are not perfect Cus with money anything is possible.
I'd this guy poor I doubt If she will even look at him once.
Carry go. Team hustle hard and shame fine boys

Valid point.

9 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Afrok(m): 8:23am On May 05, 2016
Who only handsomeness epp? Nobody except with success... kiss
Even if u offend the devil, with that lady begging on your behalf, devil's mind will just soften like early morning bread and "ewa agoyin" tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Veronica0705(f): 8:38am On May 05, 2016
undecidedhmmm... beauty and the beast... chai forgive me Lord

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by nikkypearl(f): 8:54am On May 05, 2016
may God forgive the poster above me!!!go and sin no more!

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by cookey180(m): 9:38am On May 05, 2016
Mrs Akpororo was presented with this lovely art work by her husband and popular comedian ,Akpororo,today,4th of may 2016,to mark her birthday,she was amazed by the art work ,and thanked her husband and ibim Cookey for the lovely present,Akpororo, also posted a lovely message and d picture of the drawing on Instagram to mark her birthday.,HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS AKPORORO.!!see pics below

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by cookey180(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2016
Akpororo posted this himself

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by donogaga(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2016
cookey180:
Mrs Akpororo was presented with this lovely art work by her husband and popular comedian ,Akpororo,today,4th of may 2016,to mark her birthday,she was amazed by the art work ,and thanked her husband and ibim Cookey for the lovely present,Akpororo, also posted a lovely message and d picture of the drawing on Instagram to mark her birthday.,HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS AKPORORO.!!see pics below

Sublime beauty...... @ the pic/art work.

That's so thoughtful of him.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by sukkot: 10:43am On May 05, 2016
she sho is a beauty. the picture tho
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by asumo12: 10:44am On May 05, 2016
ғacт

dιd yoυ ĸnow тнaт .....

• Be very careful O Evil person.
"God postpones, he does not overlook".- Turkish proverb

• Listen to the advice of older people. Not because they're right, but because they have the most experience of failure.

• A person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water.

• Forgive and overlook.
"The stupid might have wanted to help you, but ended up hurting you".
~ Arabic Proverb.

• There is a disease where you eventually stop sleeping, and then die. There is no cure.

• To survive a free-falling elevator, the person inside should lay on the floor with their body in the center.

• It has been reported that there are only four TV stations in North Korea.

• Pregnancy tests in 1927 used to consist of injecting a female's urine into a rabbit and observing the changes.

• If you waste time, surely time will waste you.~ African Proverb

• It has been said that after the age of 60, sitting for an extra hour a day doubles your risk of becoming disabled.

• It’s impossible to stop thinking.

And lastly

• A man drives a car today, Tomorrow an ambulance drives him to the cemetery.

A man reads biology today, Tomorrow a biography is been read of him.

A man eats whatever he wants today, Tomorrow he becomes food for insects.

A man is always early for work today, Tomorrow he is termed late Mr/Mrs.

A man is seen resting in his house today, Tomorrow he is resting in the grave. And they say "Rest In Peace"!

A man eats all kinds of fruits from tree in his house today, Tomorrow he becomes manure to those trees.

A man is known today as the richest man ever,
Tomorrow he is buried in a shroud that has no pocket, he doesn't pick single penny to his grave neither is the grave going to be made out of gold or luxury.

Check my siggy please! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Beremx(f): 10:45am On May 05, 2016
I never knew Akpororo was this handsome. grin
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by luckgood(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2016
Who she epp?
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Ayoswit(f): 10:46am On May 05, 2016
Money gud oo
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by MadCow1: 10:46am On May 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by seunfape(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2016
I don't fall for face , I want to see her body complete

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 10:46am On May 05, 2016
One word.. MONEY

Happy birthday to her and God bless their union.

Tolexander:
Unlike poles!
Attracts.... when money is involved.

We all know wat d case would have been if he wasnt financially okay..abi i lie? wink

seunfape:
I don't fall for face , I want to see her body complete
Forget o, d gal "SET" like one MATHS topic like that

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by tobi80: 10:47am On May 05, 2016
The day I met this guy in ibadan 4 one ayefele show ehn,he know say craz pass craz I swear .na wetin dem (seyi law,akpororo and shete) tell me as advice wan make I enter comedy indus and my classmate don dey tell me say make I go do standup comedy since even b4 I enter school, now I don madding..

You know one problem wey I get ?? I no get better cloth .

No be say I naked as I day so o,so you should understand .

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 10:47am On May 05, 2016
Nice
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by Nobody: 10:48am On May 05, 2016
money na bastard sha, on a normal day , this babe go smell akpororo
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by DONIYKE6(m): 10:49am On May 05, 2016
And this is my pix with her yesterday while she celebrated with friends and family at leisure mall surelere

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Wife's Birthday by iswallker(m): 10:49am On May 05, 2016
its good he covered his face with that goggle.... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo / Banky W Hosts Kingsley Moghalu (Photo) / Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Acknowledges Ned Nwoko Malaria Project In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.