Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo (21785 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In Makeup-free Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Too Pretty In Makeup Free Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Mrop(m): 4:33am On Nov 21, 2017
Author of a book called unbecoming and actress Toke makinwa Show off Her brand, her expensive customised bag in this makeup free Photo.

Who else is feeling the natural beauty. Do you think she's OKay without makeup?

Gist from Praizeblog
http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/toke-makinwa-show-off-her-expensive.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Mrop(m): 4:33am On Nov 21, 2017
Natural is OK jor

see more make up free Photo of toke here http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/11/toke-makinwa-show-off-her-expensive.html?m=0
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Lionbite(m): 5:04am On Nov 21, 2017
Expensive you say?...... Where d receipt?

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Who else is feeling the natural beauty. Do you think she's OKay without makeup?

You're alone. Nobody

shocked

What's wrong with our bloggers of today?

Well, Most of them lack the main attributes of true journalism. How will someone with his both eyes functioning tell me this Jezebel looking doll is not made up?

Can our ladies walk the streets of cities without makeups?

Have photoshop and filter free profile pictures?

#NoToBleaching.

The bag.

The initials design on the bag happens to be coincidental with hers. It is just a normal bend down select bag. Nothing more

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by dammytosh: 5:44am On Nov 21, 2017
How is this make up free ?

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by teresafaith: 5:46am On Nov 21, 2017
This one, makeup free?
Toke can never go makeup free

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Evablizin(f): 5:46am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

Wow she is pretty,forget about makeup free photo because no makeup is free. grin

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by pyyxxaro: 5:51am On Nov 21, 2017
I can see the confluence town sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by KardinalZik(m): 6:09am On Nov 21, 2017
Two Things Are Clear Here:

1. This photo is not makeup free
2. This bag may not be that expensive.
Please, give some credit to Aba boys

19 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:21am On Nov 21, 2017
So after she finished damping herself inside 35ltrs of Sharon paint you have the guts to call this a make-up free photo?? No let me cachew angry

17 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by janedearie: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by BruncleZuma: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Mufasa27(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Abeg country people, wetin be the job/handiwork of this young lady

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2017
Make-up free abi make-up full?

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2017
What's the definition of makeup free again? Cos I am actually seeing makeup on her face.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by FaniDan(f): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2017
OrestesDante:

You're alone. Nobody

shocked

Well, Most of them lack the main attributes of true journalism. How will someone with his both eyes functioning tell me this Jezebel looking doll is not made up?

#NoToBleaching.

The bag.

The initials design on the bag happens to be coincidental with hers. It is just a normal bend down select bag. Nothing more
You harsh oo

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by sandrahnaub(f): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Op

Your eyes is paining you...
The drawn brows is what??
Or the contour

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Blind blogger. Is dat make up free face

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by FaniDan(f): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2017
OrestesDante:

You're alone. Nobody

shocked

#NoToBleaching.

The bag.

you harsh oo
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by lolipopandy(f): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Make up free how,she's wearing make up but it's nude

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by madone: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2017
If a man can cheat on this pretty lady . Then I stand to say beauty is vanity.as long as all ladies have vG beauty is vanity cos it cant keep a nigga lover for a life time .

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Mckandre(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Those wey dreamt of acquiring such but end up disappointed. Npower is a scam angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Coyotejack(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2017
And the OP said she's make up free

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by Adakintroy: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2017
This once can't write books naw!

Someone will just leverage on her fame to write something on her behalf.

Similar to what musicians do time.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2017
The space between her bwest is wider Dan river Niger and river Benue. That's all I got to say. she try small sha
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by SympleSam(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2017
Abeg wetin be d definition of 'make up free' I dn't gerrit�
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Customised Bag In Makeup Free Photo by columbus007(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2017
I love this lady. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OC Ukeje Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Acknowledges Ned Nwoko Malaria Project In Africa / Empress Njamah Hangs Out With 2baba And Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.