Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,975 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ulcer Tip - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ulcer Tip (496 Views)

This Stomach Pain / Ulcer Medicine Is Now Circulating In Portharcourt (Photos) / Tips For Ulcer, Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ulcer Tip by vikyembassy2000(f): 7:15am On May 05, 2016
Avoid greasy and acidic foods which are most likely to irritate your stomach, as are spicy foods. To reduce ulcer pain, avoid: coffee, including decaf, carbonated beverages, chilis and hot peppers, processed foods, salty red meats, deep fried foods, Milk and alcohol.

GO NATURAL eat bananas, cabbage, coconut, coconut milk and water. Take food & herbal supplements with ulcer prevention and healing properties;

I recommend Aloe power which contains Green Tea and Super cider caps which contains Apple pectin, Cider vinegar & Propolis for prevention & treatment of Peptic Ulcer. feel free to contact us for more info. Whatsapp or call 08086969372
Re: Ulcer Tip by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:19am On May 05, 2016
vikyembassy2000:

Avoid greasy and acidic foods which are most likely to irritate your stomach, as are spicy foods. To reduce ulcer pain, avoid: coffee, including decaf, carbonated beverages, chilis and hot peppers, processed foods, salty red meats, deep fried foods, Milk and alcohol.

GO NATURAL eat bananas, cabbage, coconut, coconut milk and water. Take food & herbal supplements with ulcer prevention and healing properties;

I recommend Aloe power which contains Green Tea and Super cider caps which contains Apple pectin, Cider vinegar & Propolis for prevention & treatment of Peptic Ulcer. feel free to contact us for more info. Whatsapp or call 08086969372
U get wahala oh! Ulcer can simply be eradicated by eliminating the festering microbes known as H. Pylori. The classic combination of the effective antibiotic and proton pump inhibitors and anti-spasmic drugs can be more than effective in the long run!
Re: Ulcer Tip by vikyembassy2000(f): 8:46am On May 05, 2016
There could be several solutions out there. So long as people get the right one. Am not bother because I no you want to encounter my post. Is not a most you comment. Am good at what am doing people that have use my product can testify. Thank you.
Re: Ulcer Tip by vikyembassy2000(f): 8:55am On May 05, 2016
There could be several solutions out there. So long as people get the right one. Am not bother because I no you want to encounter my post. Is not a most you comment ok you want people to believe that you're the best?. Am good at what am doing people that have use my product can testify. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Stable Isotope Labeled Peptides For Use / Which One is Healthier? Red or White Wine? / These Are The 6 States Hit By, Uhm, ‘tomato Ebola’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.