Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

BACK TO Sender(evil Spirit) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BACK TO Sender(evil Spirit) (369 Views)

Pastor Sharp Sharp: I Suck Women’s Breasts To Deliver Them From Evil Spirit / Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight / Back To Sender Pt2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BACK TO Sender(evil Spirit) by olivegirl(f): 7:17am On May 05, 2016
The message of this week titled BACK TO SENDER is enormously far reaching into our reactions to wicked acts of wicked people.
The genesis of wickedness goes back to Gen 6:5-6 when God saw that wickedness of man was great and every imagination of the thoughts of human heart was only evil continually; hence God regretted creating human being and decided wiping them out of the face of the earth. God even described the atrocities of Sodom and Gomorrah as very great and grievous in Gen 18:20. Yes, in Jer 29:11, God said " For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end"
But in Jer 17:9, God remarked" the heart is deceitful above all things and desperately wicked, who can know it?"
In Psa 41:9 the  Psalmist lamented that his own familiar friend in whom he trusted, who ate his food again lifted up his heel against him. He further said in Psa 55:11-15 that his fellow brethren who used to pray with him in the house of God was his hidden enemy. And in Psa  69:4, he raised an alarm that they who hated him without any reason were mighty and more than the hair of his head and were ready to destroy him. God in Isa 49:24-26, on seeing the atrocities of human beings, promised that the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, the prey of the terrible shall be delivered, and He will contend with them, save His own children, feed the oppressors with their own flesh and make them drink their own blood as with sweet wine.
In the same vein, David in Psa 35:1-7, cried on God to deal with those who strove with him and make them become nothing.
Beloved, terrible wickedness abound amongst us in the present world that demand terrible weapons to be used for their destruction. One of such weapons is BACK TO SENDER.
I pray that God , the Man of war shall wage war on all those who are waging war on you in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

The Theocracy Of Guardian Deities 2 / Arise And Rebuild / Exhortation- Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.