Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Back To Sender Pt2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Back To Sender Pt2 (411 Views)

40 Questions Tithe-teachers Should Honestly Answer Russell Earl Kelly, Phd Pt2 / Understanding The Synoptic Gospels (pt2) / BACK TO Sender(evil Spirit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back To Sender Pt2 by olivegirl(f): 9:56am On May 09, 2016
BACK TO SENDER(CONT.)

In our introduction to this topic last week, we could see how in the old and modern world, those who hate the existence of their mates are very plenty. No wonder in Psa 38:19, David said " For my enemies are lively, and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied " And Apostle Paul in 2 Cor 11:26 saying that he suffered in perils of robbers, countrymen, heathen, and even false brethren particularly fake Christians. For Pharaoh to put millions of Israelites under hard bondage for about 430 years, and despite holding them through the 10 destructive signs and wonders, he still pursued them to the Red Sea until he and his army perished. This will be the lot of your enemies in the name of Jesus.

What is BACK TO SENDER? 

Back to sender means ;

1.Whatsoever evil anyone sends to you goes back to the sender. 2.Whatsoever evil anybody wishes you happens to that person.
3.Whatsoever evil plan anybody has for you now applies to that person. 4.Whatsoever evil anybody does to you now returns to the doer.
5.Whatsoever prophesy anybody has on you happens to the prophet.
6.Whatsoever dream anybody has for you reverts back to the dreamer.
7.Whatsoever weapon formed against you now goes against the owner.
8.Whatsoever decision taken on you now operates on the decision makers.
9.Whatsoever sacrifice offered on you will now be upon the sacrificer.
10.Whatsoever load prepared for you now falls on the head of the owner.

Dr. D. K. Olukoya, the General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries gave a testimony of a mother whose daughter became blind overnight.
The mother carried the daughter all over the place for solution but to no avail until they came to Dr. Olukoya.
He gave them prayers of Back to Sender.
After few minutes of prayers, the daughter recovered her sight while the mother became blind.
The mother was behind the daughter's blindness but the prayers of Back to Sender reversed the situation.
Power has changed hands.

You will pray like this - Owners of evil load in my life, carry your load in the name of Jesus.
FIGHT ON YOU WILL SURELY WIN IN JESUS NAME.

(1) (Reply)

The Person Of Jesus / (testimony Time) Why I Will Serve God For The Rest Of My Life / 10 Ways You’re Making Your Life Difficult As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.