Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Awon Werey Is One!!!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Awon Werey Is One!!!!! (9542 Views)

Awon Werey 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by iykekelvins(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2016
Make una sign me na
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by iamkingzlee(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2016
Laveda:
Happy Anniversary Awon Werey grin
Thank God we all alive to witness this day cheesy
You all are wonderful and unique in your own ways I love you all.

Jeffreyjamez: you brought me to these people and I've never regretted cheesy I've never regretted staying months with you all..thanks dear kiss

Naijaboiy: smiley kiss

Ipledge10/olajorn: grin this dude seriously despite your annoying ways I still like you grin just stop giving me headache kiss

StfuareyouG0d: you're one person I respect so much kiss you're just to down to earth, cute and humble at the same time seriously I'd love to meet with ya cheesy

KingTom: Boss mi, Respect cool

Iamkingzlee: kiss kiss

Lordoftheweed: My lost love ..where are you o cry kiss

Stephenqueen: angry kiss kiss

Lekinz hun: kiss kiss

Adeh39: I'd love to meet you girl kiss kiss cheesy

Kinglekan: My love... kiss kiss if I no meet you for this life ehn grin

Juliaaan: wink cheesy kiss

Twaci: you're the main reason for this, God will keep us to see more years...love you darl kiss kiss

Seriously I love you all, the smile you all put on my face each day is priceless cheesy wink kiss

Happy Anniversary Awon Werey!!!
]
Wereey gehh!! cheesy
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by iamkingzlee(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2016
Twaci:
Jeffreyjamez (Jay)
Naijaboiy
StfuareyouGod
Kingtom
Iamkingzlee
Iboss
Ipledge10
Kinglekan
Fabdedon
Alberto2k
Lordoftheweed

Brothers and friends....I cherish and adore you all. My days have never been the same since the birth of Awon Werey....thanks for this gift.

Happy anniversary!
chai chai!!! Soo i've just been a brother all this while?? jesusssss!!!! cry

Happy new anniversary awon T'emi! let's keep the bond cheesy

1 Like

Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by iamkingzlee(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2016
adeh39:

[b]I love you too baby kiss kiss kiss

You guys are so wonderful, you all put a smile on my face when I'm down, give me advice, render help to me whenever I need it.

I feel so bonded to you guys, despite the fact that I've only met two out 20.

You guys rock mehn!

Stfuareyougod...Looking forward to the day I will meet you. kiss kiss

Twaci...Don't forget your promise, we are in the month of may already wink

Kwencypresh...Iya lil werey, I will meet you soon cool

Naijaboiy...Your slap is safe in the oven, till the day we meet. tongue

Jeffreyjamez...I pray you get shorter by the time I get to see you again angry

Kingtom...Oba werey grin grin, you're one of a kind, I can't wait to see you grin

Kinglekan...Oba iladi grin grin, you ran away without me getting to meet you, but I will be here waiting for you sha cry

Juliian... kiss kiss kiss

Lekinz...My swiri kiss kiss

Laveda... kiss angry tongue kiss

Fabdedunce... kiss cool

Albeto2k...I miss you so much cry

Ipledge10, Olajorn...I love you darling tongue

Stephenqueen...If you like run and hide, I will find you and kill you angry

Iamkingslee...Can't wait to bite your pink lips tongue

Cindy kiss

I LOVE YOU ALL kiss kiss[/b]
Bite cry dem no sabi kiss for una village?
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by alberto2k(m): 1:37pm On May 06, 2016
naijaboiy:
[b]Meet our comrades:

Dr. Kingtom - He's the most diplomatic member of the group. Very respected and always settles the fights among us.

Respect to you sir! cheesy

Kinglekan - Ever quiet Kinglekan is another cool member of or group. Always pops in once in a while to give advises or have a good laugh.

Respect to you sir! cool

Jeffereyjamez - Hot headed but cool Jeff always brings live to the group. Always active despite his tight schedule. I call him the CSO. grin

Respect sir!

Stfuareyougod - Cool Jack who doesn't always like trouble, even though he may start it sometimes. grin. Ever since he joined he has been an active member and he knows how to annoy us all with his regular posting of pictures of him flexing life. grin

Respect sir! cool

Ipledge10 - Very amiable but troublesome Ola. He is the group's clown, always makes everyone laugh with his weird way of doing things. He brings fun to the group. smiley

Respect sir! cheesy

Naijaboiy - Cool but sometimes very aggressive Dee. Always involved in fights at the early stages of the group. He has fought with almost every member in the group except the diplomatic Kingtom and quiet Kinglekan. He contributes by making the group lively sometimes when he picks on someone with his sarcastic jokes or funny stories.

Iamkingzlee - Mr.fresh of the group. He is the most picked on after replacing Ola. Anytime we wanna have some fun "Okon" as he is comically called is always the target. grin

Respect sir cheesy

Twaci - Founder and originator of the group. Pops in once in a while to check on us. Very respected amongst members and very humble.

Adeh39- She joined after the miss NL competition and has been a very active member since then. Most of the time she pops in is to laugh at the jokes passed around.

Stephenqueen - Awon Rakunmi! grin. When everywhere is boring he brings live to the group by bringing up gist on music and other entertainment. He is our one and only rapper. grin

Laveda - Newest member and active. Contributes positively to the liveliness of the group and is grasping fast to the norm of the group.

Other notable members are.....

Alberto2k
Lordoftheweed
Juliaann
Grace(who is not a nairalander).
Chibwike
Kwencypresh
Lekinz
Winetapper
[/b]
hediots, wetin una smoke while I was away cheesy
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by iamkingzlee(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2016
alberto2k:
Agbako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked StfuareyouGod, call Kingtom and Naijaboiy.. comman see Agbakao cheesy cheesy
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by naijaboiy: 2:48pm On May 06, 2016
alberto2k:
AGBAKOOOO!

Are you back? cheesy
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Twaci(f): 2:54pm On May 06, 2016
alberto2k:
Alberto! kiss kiss

Baby boo cry
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by naijaboiy: 3:02pm On May 06, 2016
Laveda:
Happy Anniversary Awon Werey grin
Thank God we all alive to witness this day cheesy
You all are wonderful and unique in your own ways I love you all.

Jeffreyjamez: you brought me to these people and I've never regretted cheesy I've never regretted staying months with you all..thanks dear kiss

Naijaboiy: smiley kiss

Ipledge10/olajorn: grin this dude seriously despite your annoying ways I still like you grin just stop giving me headache kiss

StfuareyouG0d: you're one person I respect so much kiss you're just to down to earth, cute and humble at the same time seriously I'd love to meet with ya cheesy

KingTom: Boss mi, Respect cool

Iamkingzlee: kiss kiss

Lordoftheweed: My lost love ..where are you o cry kiss

Stephenqueen: angry kiss kiss

Lekinz hun: kiss kiss

Adeh39: I'd love to meet you girl kiss kiss cheesy

Kinglekan: My love... kiss kiss if I no meet you for this life ehn grin

Juliaaan: wink cheesy kiss

Twaci: you're the main reason for this, God will keep us to see more years...love you darl kiss kiss

Seriously I love you all, the smile you all put on my face each day is priceless cheesy wink kiss

Happy Anniversary Awon Werey!!!
]
You just dey share love give everybody forget me abi? undecided
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 06, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Agbako!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked StfuareyouGod, call Kingtom and Naijaboiy.. comman see Agbakao cheesy cheesy
chisuzzzzzzzzzzzz! That boy don resurrect
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2016
alberto2k:

Ghost of Sparta!!
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Laveda(f): 7:34pm On May 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

You just dey share love give everybody forget me abi? undecided

Lemme o angry angry
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On May 08, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Bite cry dem no sabi kiss for una village?

grin grin

Kiss ko grin
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Nobody: 6:13am On May 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
[b]Meet our comrades:

Dr. Kingtom - He's the most diplomatic member of the group. Very respected and always settles the fights among us.

Kinglekan - Ever quiet Kinglekan is another cool member of or group. Always pops in once in a while to give advises or have a good laugh.

Respect to you sir! cool

Jeffereyjamez - Hot headed but cool Jeff always brings live to the group. Always active despite his tight schedule. I call him the CSO. grin

Respect sir!

Stfuareyougod - Cool Jack who doesn't always like trouble, even though he may start it sometimes. grin. Ever since he joined he has been an active member and he knows how to annoy us all with his regular posting of pictures of him flexing life. grin

Respect sir! cool

Ipledge10 - Very amiable but troublesome Ola. He is the group's clown, always makes everyone laugh with his weird way of doing things. He brings fun to the group. smiley

Respect sir! cheesy

Naijaboiy - Cool but sometimes very aggressive Dee. Always involved in fights at the early stages of the group. He has fought with almost every member in the group except the diplomatic Kingtom and quiet Kinglekan. He contributes by making the group lively sometimes when he picks on someone with his sarcastic jokes or funny stories.

Iamkingzlee - Mr.fresh of the group. He is the most picked on after replacing Ola. Anytime we wanna have some fun "Okon" as he is comically called is always the target. grin

Respect sir cheesy

Twaci - Founder and originator of the group. Pops in once in a while to check on us. Very respected amongst members and very humble.

Adeh39- She joined after the miss NL competition and has been a very active member since then. Most of the time she pops in is to laugh at the jokes passed around.

Stephenqueen - Awon Rakunmi! grin. When everywhere is boring he brings live to the group by bringing up gist on music and other entertainment. He is our one and only rapper. grin

Laveda - Newest member and active. Contributes positively to the liveliness of the group and is grasping fast to the norm of the group.

Alberto2k
Lordoftheweed
Juliaann
Chibwike
Kwencypresh
Lekinz
Winetapper
[/b]

I can't seem to find my name anywhere?? undecided angry You've got to put some RESPECK on my name and add it sharp sharp!! grin

Chai! It's been long oo. How far you nah? Never was part of this group thou! But I recognize a couple of names. Just passing and hailing oo!
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by naijaboiy: 10:34am On May 10, 2016
Amefrica:

I can't seem to find my name anywhere?? undecided angry You've got to put some RESPECK on my name and add it sharp sharp!! grin

Chai! It's been long oo. How far you nah? Never was part of this group thou! But I recognize a couple of names. Just passing and hailing oo!
Hailings!!! cheesy

It's been really long, how are things over there?
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 10, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hailings!!! cheesy

It's been really long, how are things over there?

Yeah bro, indeed. Things are going great, done with school till September. So just working full time and taking 2 summer classes. Na small time remain make I graduate finally. cool

Oya, introduce me to your people na? I fit dey drop in every now and then and follow una talk make I nor feel left out. grin
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijaboiy:
[b]Meet our comrades:

Respect to you sir! cool

Respect sir!

Respect sir! cool

Respect sir! cheesy

Respect sir cheesy

Alberto2k
Lordoftheweed
Juliaann
Chibwike
Kwencypresh
Lekinz
Winetapper
[/b]
not everyone is allowed to join abi
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 03, 2016
I wan join abeg ooooo
Re: Awon Werey Is One!!!!! by LordScent(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
HIP HIP HIP ..... HURRAY !!!!!!!

naijaboiy:
cheesy

[b]It all started on this exact day, one year ago, when a girl popularly known as Twaci opted to contest for the 2015 Miss Nairaland competition. Being in need of campaigners and supporters she set out on a sojourn to find people of great minds that will put their hands and heads together to help her win the crown.

People like jeffereyjamez, Kinglekan, tosyne2much, Kingtom, Lordoftheweed, Alberto2k, adeh39 and Naijaboiy were brought together and a campaign group was formed.

Even though miss Twaci did not win the crown, the members of the group Who had already bonded well with each other decided to keep the group afloat and continue due to the fact that they were happy to be in the midst of people with great minds and character like them. Therefore, the sobriquet "AWON WEREY 100%" was formed.

Other great minds came along the line while some others also left but the group has still been going strong.

It's one year now and we are here to celebrate it. It's not easy for a group of people from cyber space to come together and remain friends for a whole year without having the opportunity to see some of our members in real life. Sometimes we have serious disagreements that threaten the end of the group but as a family, we come back to settle our differences and move on.

THAT IS HOW WE HAVE BEEN ROLLING FOR THE PAST ONE YEAR!!! cheesy cheesy

God bless all of us members and keep us for many more years as friends so that we can achieve greater things beyond the walls of cyber space. cheesy

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AWON WEREY 100%!!! cheesy
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asaba Nairalanders Hook Up Here / Iice Can I Meet You? / AdasLounge18 (AL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.