Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? (1122 Views)

I'm 22 Years Old And A Burden On My Family, I'm Thinking Of Leaving Home. / Should I Be Thinking Of Getting Married? / Caption This Photo Of A Little Boy - What Could He Be Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by DEGREE2466(m): 7:59am On May 05, 2016
guess?

Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by JustOzito(f): 8:04am On May 05, 2016
funny pic. I love twins but prefer quadruplets
Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by Mologi(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2016
When him go grow up n xplore life....
Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by austin2all: 8:05am On May 05, 2016
SHE BE LIKE: '' SO THIS WOMAN NO SEE DANGOTE PIKIN MARRY ABI?
Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2016
The baby be like: "why did I come to this world?"
Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 05, 2016
JustOzito:
shocked you fink its easy to take care of th3m ?
Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by donbenedict(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2016
Dey think hw him and d twin go dey share mama breast...
Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by JustOzito(f): 8:39am On May 05, 2016
jeloser:
shocked you fink its easy to take care of th3m ?
I know its not easy but if other families are doing it, I can.

1 Like

Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by LordDecency(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2016
JustOzito:

Amen.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by dominique(f): 8:50am On May 05, 2016
How he's going to keep mummy awake all night long.
Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by HaneefahRN(f): 12:48pm On May 05, 2016
What happened to my mum's mouth ?, na who she wan kiss grin
Such cuties. I love twins o
Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by Godmother(f): 5:31pm On May 05, 2016
JustOzito:

lolz, just know what you wish for and prefer so that when its time for breastfeeding we don't start searching for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 05, 2016
HaneefahRN:
What happened to my mum's mouth ?, na who she wan kiss grin

Such cuties. I love twins o

Exactly what i wanted to say cheesy
Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
david2:

Exactly what i wanted to say cheesy
So you were thinking what I was thinking? Copy copy tongue
Re: What Could The Small Baby By The Right be Thinking? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 05, 2016
HaneefahRN:

So you were thinking what I was thinking? Copy copy tongue

grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of My Seniot Sis White & Traditional Wedding / My Brother-in-law Is My Youngest Daughter Real Father And My Husband Has No Idea / Baby Clothes Here Ooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.