Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Peter Okoye Pictured With Dangote And Elumelu- Caption - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Pictured With Dangote And Elumelu- Caption (902 Views)

Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / Wizkid, Banky W, Tunde Demuren, Paul O Okoye Pictured Together / Peter Okoye Pictured Live In Stanford Bridge During Chelsea Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Pictured With Dangote And Elumelu- Caption by onomefm(f): 9:58am On May 05, 2016

Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Dangote And Elumelu- Caption by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:59am On May 05, 2016
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Dangote And Elumelu- Caption by playtheblues(f): 10:02am On May 05, 2016
Great. Big brother doing big things.
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Dangote And Elumelu- Caption by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:21am On May 05, 2016
Tony Elumelu (igbo) and dangote (hausa) are there having a good time together and building strong bonds while some low life tribalist will look for every reason to hate on other tribe.
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Dangote And Elumelu- Caption by Afrok(m): 10:45am On May 05, 2016
Big men don't care about tribe or nationality, they only care about making more monies and building stronger bridges between themselves.
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Dangote And Elumelu- Caption by buharisbae(f): 10:49am On May 05, 2016
awww! okoye is too cute!

buh the poster above the poster above
me is inciting tribalism he needs banning
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Dangote And Elumelu- Caption by Nobody: 11:14am On May 05, 2016
big men
Re: Peter Okoye Pictured With Dangote And Elumelu- Caption by floragregs(f): 12:42pm On May 05, 2016
Someday soon i'll be so rich that i'll be able to hold folorunsho alakija by her shoulder like that. Very soon, so help me God.

(1) (Reply)

Top Six Celebs’ Marriage Break-ups / [photos] Funke Akindele, Mama G & Others Attend All White Party In Abuja / Tolu & Tunde Demuren Are Officially Married (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.