Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her (55693 Views)

DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him" / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Tania Omotayo In Fifty Shades Of Hotness In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by DBossNG(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2016
Aloku Wizkid
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by wilcox(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2016
datigbogirl:

Abeg where pesin fit see 15year old babe to kpash.
Na only yerima fit tell you o
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by Apelex(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
optional1:
Who go sing for me now?

Am here now...your very own korede apelex...
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by MizyB(f): 5:44pm On May 05, 2016
hazyfm

cheesy
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by Exxit(m): 6:12pm On May 05, 2016
Afrok:
Fairly used? Kwontinue
why you acting dumb. Every one has been with someone at one point in life. How old are you?
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by optional1(f): 6:21pm On May 05, 2016
Apelex:

Am here now...your very own korede apelex...

Cant wait to hear ur sweethoney voice
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by Kingbusssy(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2016
Ginaz:
And who cares jerry curl korede Bello is falling in love? Dude need another hair style, am I the only one who isn't feeling the hair
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by jojothaiv(m): 7:56pm On May 05, 2016
Afrok:
Fairly used? Kwontinue
Viewing in 3D....
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by jojothaiv(m): 7:58pm On May 05, 2016
Ginaz:

E go help me cos anytime I see he hair I dey always think about idomie
Gbam.....
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by jojothaiv(m): 7:59pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=Kingbusssy post=45346776][/quote] His Jerry curl, his business...
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by BlackOnassis(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
These NL male pikins no get chill at all! Why call her a used product? what makes her a used product now? are ur girlfriends not used products? if ever u will get married some day, I bet ur wives would be over used products coz dem go don squeeze her orange finish before u go meet am come dey claim love, so how about that? undecided

the thing tire me
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by Bamz(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2016
Ginaz:
And who cares jerry curl korede Bello is falling in love? Dude need another hair style, am I the only one who isn't feeling the hair

Yes you're the only one tongue
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by shiimah: 9:34pm On May 05, 2016
buharisbae:
u cannot satisfy her with ur small dccck tongue hlgo and find ur mate
Have u seen the dick before?

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by chiefobdk(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2016
DoubleDee4U:

What do you mean by "used"? She be virgin before whizkid been meet her?
In fact, Is there any "unused" babe in naija? Abi na Whizkid wey disvirgin the babe?
Na you disvirgin your woman?
Abeg no contrl + spoil good conversation with primordial sentiments jare. tongue tongue

I met my woman a virgin.
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by Royat1(m): 10:11pm On May 05, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
These NL male pikins no get chill at all! Why call her a used product? what makes her a used product now? are ur girlfriends not used products? if ever u will get married some day, I bet ur wives would be over used products coz dem go don squeeze her orange finish before u go meet am come dey claim love, so how about that? undecided
Why u come take am personal ?/ do you fall in omotayo's category ,if yes ? Den you self be over used product grin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by fuckpoverty(m): 11:08pm On May 05, 2016
nrexzy:
Na used Products d guy like upon say him still fit arrange Brand New
Mr talker tell me which girl is nt used......or re u d typ dat do babies..no offence
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by coolviv: 11:28pm On May 05, 2016
But Korede sef na used product na. Who know how much sprrrm Im Don throway give different girls...whether anything remain sef. ...who know...

Wakabout Cockerel cannot be looking for fresh agric chic....
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by TolaniLuv: 11:34pm On May 05, 2016
Afrok:
Fairly used? Kwontinue

Fairly used ?!! Roughly USED
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by HammyJ(m): 12:11am On May 06, 2016
All dese children with their pikin sense, so d best thing 4him right now is to start chasing women instead of career. Ok na! Let's watch and see
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by LoveJesus87(m): 12:12am On May 06, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
ah lol, dis gal no get joy at all. U sabi spoil show o grin
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by LoveJesus87(m): 12:15am On May 06, 2016
wilcox:

Bitter truth. It is only in marriage that I consider and wish I was a Muslim. I for quietly book one alahaji 15 years daughter
ah swear ur head dey der
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by Nobody: 12:25am On May 06, 2016
buharisbae:
u cannot satisfy her with ur small dccck tongue hlgo and find ur mate

1...Are you tryna say you've tasted his d!ck,to have ascertain the size

2...Are you tryna say Tania likes d!ck bigger than the big angry¿
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by KanwuliaExtra: 2:03am On May 06, 2016
Maybe she gave him his first "blow" to make him sing "mo tim bo "! cheesy
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by Nobody: 7:31am On May 06, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
So, you think Tania will leave Wizkid for lame korede bello ??

You'd be surprised, as long as he satisfies a certain need and if he does it rather well...
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by nrexzy: 7:58am On May 06, 2016
fuckpoverty:
Mr talker tell me which girl is nt used......or re u d typ dat do babies..no offence
My guy dat nigga could get any babe he wants naaa him now in love with his fellow Artist BABY MAMA e no plum...
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by Apelex(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2016
optional1:

Cant wait to hear ur sweethoney voice

I'll get a guitar honeyboo...just for you
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by ngoben(f): 11:01am On May 06, 2016
nrexzy:
ur bad mouth no be here

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 06, 2016
nrexzy:

Like you all married , or are dating virgins abi?

Used products indeed!
Some guys here their products go don deflat and expire tay tay without remedy.
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by Lindajohn(f): 3:18pm On May 06, 2016
o.k na
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by fuckpoverty(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2016
nrexzy:

My guy dat nigga could get any babe he wants naaa him now in love with his fellow Artist BABY MAMA e no plum...
his life....his choice....nt our bussiness
Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by Vikky014(f): 9:20pm On May 06, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
faints. hahaha

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her by SweetBoyFriend(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2016
evegran:

You'd be surprised, as long as he satisfies a certain need and if he does it rather well...

If he does what well ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / Africa Icon Awards 2021 Honours Jennifer Oyubu As Most Promising Brand Influence / The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.