Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Benin Traditional Council Directs All Sons Of Benin Kingdom To Shave Hair - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Benin Traditional Council Directs All Sons Of Benin Kingdom To Shave Hair (457 Views)

Nigerian Man Visits British Museum, Spots Stolen Benin Kingdom Artifacts. Photos / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) / Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Traditional Council Directs All Sons Of Benin Kingdom To Shave Hair by evansjeff(m): 10:14am On May 05, 2016
As a mark of respect to the departed highly revered Oba of Benin and also in line with the culture of the people, the Benin Traditional council has ordered all sons of the land no matter their location to clean shave the hairs on their head.
Source:edo.citynewsline.com.ng/newsobas-death-all-benin-kingdom-markets-closed-males-to-shave-
Re: Benin Traditional Council Directs All Sons Of Benin Kingdom To Shave Hair by Baawaa(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2016
Is it by force to shave
Re: Benin Traditional Council Directs All Sons Of Benin Kingdom To Shave Hair by crazygod(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2016
If they will buy the new lg mega clipper which costs 20k and also pay a token of 20m in my account, y not, i will gladly shave my hair
Re: Benin Traditional Council Directs All Sons Of Benin Kingdom To Shave Hair by evansjeff(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2016
Not by force, only a mark of respect

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Nigerians Love Weddings / Shocking / Testo Vital : Best Male Enhancement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.