Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (30916 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 46th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by aobinna79(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2016
And so what
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by omooba969(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2016
hakeem4:
Who she epp ?

Me ! tongue
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by LEXYCOM: 1:36pm On May 05, 2016
Happy buyday, I wish a husband for u
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by adeshina86: 1:40pm On May 05, 2016
what a co-incident, my b'day is 2day may 5th, my father from oyo state and my mum from edo state.......similarity in common..

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by AdeniyiA(m): 1:42pm On May 05, 2016
Bimbo Akintola, Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Empress Njama, Funke Akindele, Tiwa Savage ...and the list goes on.
are you thinking what i am thinking...?
I think a committee is of essence angry
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 05, 2016
beautiful
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by midehi2(f): 1:51pm On May 05, 2016
davodguy:
Happy birthday to Abimbola Akintola/

One of the few respected females in Nollywood in Nigeria.

She stands out in Yoruba movies and also in the English Movies.

She's classic and not classless

Stayed Glowing all the time and managed to stay out of controversies, despite being single.

Some that married before her, we know the stories that came thereafter. Need I mention names?

No need.

Bimbo Akintola Rocks

HBD once again. May you live long
words of hope, thou its never her desire, she would wish she has kids by now, she should atleast be a baby mama than nothing atall before menopause, my opinion thou, i wish her well.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by ayanphe: 1:54pm On May 05, 2016
Hbd mamah! young shall grow and old shall expire!!!!lol!
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by EstyB: 1:54pm On May 05, 2016
aog:
hbd
Hbd WULLNP
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Duru009(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2016
Genevieve nnaji should be on thesame age bracket becos thy started almost thesame time.

Genevieve should stop lying n tell us her real age.
She cannt be 37yrs.
dats a big lie.....
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by winniz: 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
Some people are desperately trying so hard to attache there failed Yorubawood industry to Nollywood cheesy

According to the initial article there it was Out of bound with Richard Mofe Damijo in 1996 that shot her to Limelight.

So before it gets to FP, they desperately ran to Wikipedia and updated there OWO blow abi wetin with some unknown actor and backdated that Wiki page as well.
This shows how desperate this people are to reap where they never sowed.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 05, 2016
No kid no hubby which kind life be dis....don't quote me abeg....just asking
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by IVORY2009(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2016
steppin:
Aww! Happy birthday. She used to be my crush in my teenage years. Loved her role in the movie "The Gardener".

Na ur mama mate ooo shocked shocked
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by May5(f): 2:20pm On May 05, 2016
Happy birthday to u Bimbo my birthday mate. Truly d month of may is for special people. I wish us long life and memorable celebration
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by ephi123(f): 2:24pm On May 05, 2016
winniz:
Some people are desperately trying so hard to attache there failed Yorubawood industry to Nollywood.

According to the initial article there it was Out of bound with Richard Mofe Damijo in 1996 that shot her to Limelight.

So before it gets to FP, they desperately ran to Wikipedia and updated there OWO blow abi wetin with some unknown actor and backdated that Wiki page as well.
This shows how desperate people are.

Attach
Their
Bounds

You have bigger issues to worry about than what these "desperate people" are up to.

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by apotek: 2:31pm On May 05, 2016
Fine mama.
Had.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 05, 2016
adeshina86:
what a co-incident, my b'day is 2day may 5th, my father from oyo state and my mum from edo state.......similarity in common..
How does that affect the price of gari??

Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by winniz: 2:37pm On May 05, 2016
ephi123:

Attach
Their
Bounds

You have bigger issues to worry about than what these "desperate people" are up to.

You desperate lots already got the message. So quit looking for issues where their are none.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Omotaday(m): 2:38pm On May 05, 2016
Ginaz:
Oh I adore this lady, she got class and elegance. I admire bimbo a lot, I love her smile forever. Bimbo happy birthday love, nobody can stop your shine. Ohhh, I wish I'm telling her in person right now.....

**crys**
she got class. True
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by oluking: 2:42pm On May 05, 2016
where did this come from!this lady is not yet 46.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by ATMC(f): 2:46pm On May 05, 2016
Ginaz:
Oh I adore this lady, she got class and elegance. I admire bimbo a lot, I love her smile forever. Bimbo happy birthday love, nobody can stop your shine. Ohhh, I wish I'm telling her in person right now.....

**crys**
smiley. calm down

**hands her e-tissue**

I love this kind of love. The kind that waters your eyes.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by greatness22(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2016
o boy see breasst.....

No wonder they named her *BIMBO*
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by kosokoadeyemi: 3:21pm On May 05, 2016
Hbd bimbo
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Ricswagger: 4:37pm On May 05, 2016
steppin:
Aww! Happy birthday. She used to be my crush in my teenage years. Loved her role in the movie "The Gardener".
what about adultrous ? wey st obi be her husband? she dey fvck all tom dick n harry simply because st obi diick small...chai i stil dey find dat movie o...see live sexx,her booooby big eeeh come dey dangle lyk pendulum when she dey do doggy
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by phranklyn92(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2016
Today is my birthday too. Can I get some likes please
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Nickymezor(f): 5:04pm On May 05, 2016
Hapi bufday madame B. kiss
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Ekeolu(m): 5:23pm On May 05, 2016
Happy birthday to you.

Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Ekeolu(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2016
Happy birthday to you. shocked
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by shawlix(m): 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
HBD Bimbo... You still rock at 46......
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Coolgent(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2016
Is she married?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by Jentilia(f): 7:53pm On May 05, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today by HCF(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2016
oluking:
where did this come from!this lady is not yet 46.
I thought i was d only one doubting d age. If anything, i THINK she is 41/42. I stand corrected though...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#JusticeForDonDavis: Yul Edochie Tells Youths To Shun Davido/Burna Boy Fight / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams / 2face Shines At The Hennessy 250th Anniversary In South Africa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.