Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

See Why Computer Village Had To Shutdown Until 1:00pm Yesterday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why Computer Village Had To Shutdown Until 1:00pm Yesterday (629 Views)

Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

See Why Computer Village Had To Shutdown Until 1:00pm Yesterday by heldworld: 10:54am On May 05, 2016
It's a pity the level we take our religion these days. I never expected what I saw yesterday. Nigerians claim to be the most religious, yet we're still having a lot of criminal acts amongst us.
Getting to computer village yesterday, I met the shops closed and was thinking to myself if I had come on a market sanitation Thursday and had to check my phone in order to be double sure it's a Wednesday. Then walking a little distance inside the Widely known 'Computer Village', I saw a big gathering and started wondering what could be happening, not until I moved closer in and saw a Cleric, who has mounted his podium at the very middle of the popularly known market. The large gathering there has restricted the movement of people thereby affecting business activities in the market. If a state in Nigeria places a ban or regulates religious activities such as preaching in public places, we call them anti religious government.
You look for yourself Is this right

Re: See Why Computer Village Had To Shutdown Until 1:00pm Yesterday by Baawaa(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2016
Nobody force anybody not to open his or her shop
Re: See Why Computer Village Had To Shutdown Until 1:00pm Yesterday by hlord: 11:24am On May 05, 2016
@lalasticlala come see this o

No be Buhari cos am?

Strengthening And Training Your Spirit Man / Archbishop Of Canterbury Meets/pray For Buhari - PHOTOS/VIDEO / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/16

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6