Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS (83868 Views)

Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). / Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:49am On May 06, 2016
kechywillz:

For once,everything is not trailed to a particular tribe. This can happen anywhere

It's a LIE! It can't happen in the South East
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by Playwhizard(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2016
Those kids are ugly af.. .you engage in such things just because you finished waec... Wonder what you'll do when you graduate from university or even when you get married.... Shu
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by SirdimayG(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2016
easymanofdpeopl:
I was the product of this school 1998-1999 session. end time kids

Are you from the town?¿
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by easymanofdpeopl(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2016
SirdimayG:

Are you from the town?¿
No, just there for my Secondary school education
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by zonax(m): 5:11pm On May 06, 2016
TedBaker:
B4 u no knw?

How please?
Am still single, but my friends who are married all tell me sweet tales about marriage and I see how it has changed some of them for the better.
You mind explaining your own opinion to me please. But first, are you married,divorced or single (I need to know the man selling the advice)
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by SirdimayG(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2016
easymanofdpeopl:

No, just there for my Secondary school education

Sound cool
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by easymanofdpeopl(m): 10:08pm On May 06, 2016
SirdimayG:

Sound cool

Thank u bro
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by SirdimayG(m): 6:08am On May 27, 2016
I heard WAEC have cancelled the school result... grin kiss
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by theEYe21(f): 9:54am On May 30, 2016
What is more worse than smooching and having sex? undecided
Playwhizard:
Those kids are ugly af.. .you engage in such things just
because you finished waec... Wonder what you'll do
when you graduate from university or even when you
get married.... Shu
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by frubben(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]why are nairalanders always acting like they didn't do stupid things when they were even in the primary school?
Look, what most of u guys don't know is that,these students think they are grown, but to You they are still kids. you see them as kids...but they see them selves as grown pple.
Now, when they move four steps further in life and see these pictures, they will all be like" I remember when we small when we just finish waec, mehn we do bad things ooo"

We all did bad things in one way or the other when we where in high schools and primary schools, but u never knew u were too little to do that until u are fully grown.
That's life op. I'm sure u did worse too, stop pretending. [/size]

One sense no dey your head at all
So because dey did bad things they should not say the truth again abi.

No vex say I insult u jare lol.
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by DanielsParker(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Lol,okay no problem
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by Kenwolf1: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Many of us do pass Dat one wen we dey sec school minus me sha o I be good pikin ryt from small pikin grin
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by Kenwolf1: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Fourwinds:
look at what dat guy in d 2nd pix is holding...kai.!!! Akwe magana...
Bross pls wetin him owe

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 English Words Nigerians Use Everyday Which Don't Exist. / Maduafokwa Agnes Egoagwuagwu 365 JAMB Score: Highest In 2020 / List Of Part Time Courses (yabatech)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.