Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS (83920 Views)

Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). / Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) / Guy Signs On A Lady's Chest After Her Final Exams Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by noblegrex: 3:13pm On May 05, 2016
Young03:
na Yoruba pple nah

na dia way
so,in your tribe there's no man and there's no women. All the guys there are impotent.na

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by 6digitscomrade: 3:15pm On May 05, 2016
ahhahahahahah see dis slowpoke ooooo wey him mama born out of okpo work @the tender age of 16...ur mama wey nor be yoruba oooo..ur papa sef nor be yoruba but he go 4uck ur 16yr old mama give buttermint sweet,10#akara then owe 20#cuz change be nor dey..i.diot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1bigot down more to go ..who is next
Young03:
na Yoruba pple nah

na dia way

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by macphilip: 3:22pm On May 05, 2016
This happens in almost of secondary schools in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by fishmanjoe: 3:22pm On May 05, 2016
Young03:
na Yoruba pple nah

na dia way

Ya father n mother, senseless baboon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by macphilip: 3:22pm On May 05, 2016
This happens in almost all secondary schools in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by SirdimayG(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2016
OP are you from the town? ¿

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by okwupaul: 3:28pm On May 05, 2016
Those children are not seeing anything yet, by the time they seek for admission in nigeria university for two years they will forget what kissing looks like.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by yomalex(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2016
gist4kidsblog:

one of the boizz.. Post it on his facebook wall.. And as a blogger...
i will make cool earning and traffic from his stupidlity
lol nothing dyu jor
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by gist4kidsblog: 3:34pm On May 05, 2016
SirdimayG:
OP are you from the town? ¿

one of the boizz.. Post it on his facebook wall.. And as a blogger...
i will make cool earning and traffic from his stupidlity
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by terryfred2003: 3:34pm On May 05, 2016
if they can do these while graduating from sec.sch, i wonder what they will do when they graduate from the university. shocked

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by kulrunsman79(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
Hahahaha hahahaha.......that's corruption, Buhari must see this!

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by dikeigbo2(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2016
Beware of my son kayode, omoale grin grin jati jati
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by jeje123(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2016
Young03:
na Yoruba pple nah

na dia way
Who born dis bastard?
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by stchinedu: 3:44pm On May 05, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]why are nairalanders always acting like they didn't do stupid things when they were even in the primary school?
Look, what most of u guys don't know is that,these students think they are grown, but to You they are still kids. you see them as kids...but they see them selves as grown pple.
Now, when they move four steps further in life and see these pictures, they will all be like" I remember when we small when we just finish waec, mehn we do bad things ooo"

We all did bad things in one way or the other when we where in high schools and primary schools, but u never knew u were too little to do that until u are fully grown.
That's life op. I'm sure u did worse too, stop pretending. [/size]

Abi o! Àgbà bura pe èwe o se e ri
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2016
stchinedu:

Àgbà bura pe èwe o se e ri
Why does this sound like a Beautiful Nubia's line?
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 05, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
I see iAmCharis & skarlett grin grin grin..
Secondary school sweethearts..
You no well grin
It seems you can relate with the pictures..... Interesting cheesy
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by schumastic(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2016
naughtynaughty:
receive seeennnse

why should he, he pointed out the obvious grin grin
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by delightf(f): 3:59pm On May 05, 2016
On behalf of my brother father I say thankyou
Is been God thankyou from d day 1 to d every end
Thankyou jesus,no bad news ondis year exams thank you jesus all glory nd honour be to you God nd to you alone be gloyfly in jesus name Amen
Thank God 4 set God did nt let us hear bad news
Isjst only they Ogun region that's was busy enjoying after their stree with expo nd all that

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by iamjuniho(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2016
community high school owode yewa ogun state lobatan
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by Jacko1(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2016
After the reggae
Play the blues
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by afroxyz: 4:03pm On May 05, 2016
Hypocrites. Most of you commenting here lost your virginity in secondary school. When would we grow up in this country?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by adebowales: 4:03pm On May 05, 2016
Young03:
na Yoruba pple nah

na dia way
OK guy u re right,the same thing Igbo girls do is to finish exam and come down to Lagos and hustle. u know the kind hustle now na ashawo

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by easymanofdpeopl(m): 4:11pm On May 05, 2016
I was the product of this school 1998-1999 session. end time kids
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by xtervaganza(m): 4:13pm On May 05, 2016
Young03:
na Yoruba pple nah

na dia way
it's not Yoruba's fault if you're impotent

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by NaijaEfcc: 4:14pm On May 05, 2016
LegalBaby:
who am i to judge them
Yes I understand we all did it!
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by Tpeters(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2016
Idiot!! Na una side I serve.. I can simply put ur gurls and women have no morals at all... Very possed prostitutes dem.
Young03:
na Yoruba pple nah

na dia way
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by cornix14(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2016
#END TIME students.
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by TedBaker(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2016
christisreal:

may God have mercy on you
may He have Mercy on You and I. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:33pm On May 05, 2016
iAmCharis:
You no well grin

It seems you can relate with the pictures..... Interesting cheesy
Hahahahahaha.. We were good girls joor tongue..
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by TedBaker(m): 4:34pm On May 05, 2016
olaolulazio:

Are u still mad?
swear say u never Bleep or kiss b4 u leave secondary sch. Mk we no dey posses critical spirit oooo

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by TedBaker(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2016
andaxon:
Seriously, u call that fun!
ho knws u probably must ve worst in ur days
Re: Secondary School Students Kiss And Smooch After Writing Final Exams (PHOTOS by macaranta(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2016
Visit [url]macaranta.com[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 English Words Nigerians Use Everyday Which Don't Exist. / Maduafokwa Agnes Egoagwuagwu 365 JAMB Score: Highest In 2020 / 15 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.